No Herman

Herman shouldn't be hired. We do not know if he has a eye for talent or can he develop players. All we know is that he is 8 and 0 and his a weak schedule. He is too much of a risk at this point. I have Feunte higher on my list if I had a list. My list has one proven name and it is Butch Davis.Stop with this Herman or bust **** because at this point our program can't afford to gamble. Just my thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We do not know if he has a eye for talent or can he develop players.

Herman was only the f***ing QB coach, co-OC, and playcaller of an OSU offense that steamrolled Wisconsin, Alabama, and Oregon with a third-string quarterback one year ago en route to a national championship. QB coach of an offense that didn't skip a beat when down to a third-string QB he taught for three years. But yeah, we don't know if he can develop. Brilliant.

And saying there's zero risk with Butch is monumental stupidity.

Agree with OP... all we know is that he can win at a program that was gift wrapped for any coach not named Al Golden to have success at. I need to see what a team with his own players would look like.

Also, Southern Cal is a more attractive job anyway. Miami is a great job, but USC is better. If I were Herman, I'd try to go to USC before Miami.

1a) Butch 1b) Hue Jackson.

Herman is gonna whoop Fuente when they play just watch Herman is a real football coach and that is all you need to be dominant here in Miami Herman has done more than golden has ever done

Advertisement
I'm from sc. SC east thinks that they have Herma. We will see. A list with one name is a list as long as it's BUTCH u *****es

Advertisement
Agree w OP. Richt would be a safer hire, and we are not in a position to risk anything.

Herman could beat Richt right now with Houston talent.

He already whipped Vandy worse than any sec team.

Forward thinking

Advertisement
fuente has nothing on herman and both have nothing on butch, butch will restore the u whether people think so or not its guranteed.

fuente has nothing on herman and both have nothing on butch, butch will restore the u whether people think so or not its guranteed.

Fuente actually is winning with his own players, where as Herman has done nothing but won with talent that was already available to him when he arrived. He's not worth the risk.

I'm from sc. SC east thinks that they have Herma. We will see. A list with one name is a list as long as it's BUTCH u *****es

No one asked wtf you are from. He's definitely not going to USCjr. The only SEC team he would go to is UGA and thats a long shot. Herman is the best candidate out there at the moment. Lol @ cant develop talent. Take a lap.

Fuente actually is winning with his own players, where as Herman has done nothing but won with talent that was already available to him when he arrived. He's not worth the risk.

Talent that won 8 games all of last year but has already won 8 games this year. Everyone keeps saying he only has won 8 games. How many has he loss?

Advertisement
Back