No Fear

Why do people keep saying Brev is the best TE in the country? He's injured a lot and goes invisible a lot. He only scored twice last year.

He has the ability to be a game changer. Our offence was bad last year. What Granson did in SMU’s O was impressive. I think Brevin will show out this year with the scheme and better QB play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people keep saying Brev is the best TE in the country? He's injured a lot and goes invisible a lot. He only scored twice last year.
He may never catch another pass here but his game winner against FSU sealed his legacy.

Advertisement
Let's not overlook Clemson will have maybe two Heisman hopefuls on that offense that was a TD away from breaking their all time points scored from the previous season. Etienne and that O-line against our DL is going to be big.

Lawrence is 25-1 as a starter. The game plan has to be to keep that Offense on their sidelines, but everyone remembers they schemed our D pretty well last time.

I wouldn't care if ND was on the schedule as well.
Beating Wagner by 77 shows us nothing.
It will be a good indicator as to where we really are as a program with the new coaches and offensive philosophy.

Line 'em up and let the chips fall where they may.

Good to know you're not soft like a lot of this fan base. They cry "I don't want to play Clemson, they will beat us." They are afraid of them.
I highly doubt App State was shaking in their cleats when they played Michigan. Nah, they were jacked up, ready to punch them in the face. Michigan was looking to cover a 40 point spread and found themselves in a fight they couldn't win.
So for all of the ***** fans claiming an L before we play the game......go hide under your bed until we're done.
Remember UGA got smacked by Georgia Southern. Ask VT about Old Dominion. I can go on and on. Point is that were not afraid. They suited up, played the games, and won.
So will we!

****...it's been a long time since I felt like running through a wall.

Advertisement
just Win baby

By hook or crook...f*ck it

RQR0ZUq.gif

Good to know you're not soft like a lot of this fan base. They cry "I don't want to play Clemson, they will beat us." They are afraid of them.
I highly doubt App State was shaking in their cleats when they played Michigan. Nah, they were jacked up, ready to punch them in the face. Michigan was looking to cover a 40 point spread and found themselves in a fight they couldn't win.
So for all of the ***** fans claiming an L before we play the game......go hide under your bed until we're done.
Remember UGA got smacked by Georgia Southern. Ask VT about Old Dominion. I can go on and on. Point is that were not afraid. They suited up, played the games, and won.
So will we!
Remember FIU beat Miami.

Advertisement
So will we!

I get your point about not wanting to back down—and fully agree that every Miami fan should be thrilled the Canes get a crack at Clemson (while the Tigers are a formidable foe, with Lawrence under center).

That said, you're talking about Davids playing Goliaths and piddly little programs that have to make a living schedule games like that (where they get their heads bashed is most of the time)—not five-time champs like Miami and a solid D-I program.

Safe to say in what will be a close Coastal race, would be a bummer if a loss to Clemson wound up costing Miami a seat at the table (considering a home game against Duke was swapped out to take on the Tigers.)

We aren’t close to Clemson yet. On paper, we should be able to beat every other team we play with UNC as a toss up. Clemson will likely be 17 point home favorites. We need to beat everyone else
No we dont have the same depth but its not a series. Its one game anything can happen. Trevor can get hurt or have a 4 Int game or King can go off. Syracuse beat Clemson and then almost did again the following year.

A good pass rush makes great QBs look average and a athletic QB can give a good defense headaches.

Advertisement
Back