No ESPN3

I'm buying & setting up Apple TV today to stream the game from my IPad (have the ESPN app installed from a ESPN3 game last year).
I've been assured that this is simple to do.

Advertisement
I thought ESPN3 was simply going to ESPN.com and clicking on the game via the scoreboard. Once you do it says watch game or box score. Am I wrong? That's what I did last year.

I am not typically able to access ESPN3 on my computer because I don't have Comcast TV, however I was able to watch a Barca match a couple of weeks ago on ESPN3 through my Xbox

It's probably Watch ESPN that you don't have access to not ESPN 3. Two different things.

Advertisement
I thought ESPN3 was simply going to ESPN.com and clicking on the game via the scoreboard. Once you do it says watch game or box score. Am I wrong? That's what I did last year.

No. Go to Espn.com & hold cursor over Watch in the top right corner.. You'll see a little espn3 link. Click it & find the live games. Since it's your first time you have to sign in through your cable provider.. which has to be one of the partners in espn3. (ex: Verizon, comcast, etc)

Pretty sure Spooner said he was gonna stream the game for those without 3. Check this board or the WEZ on Sat to make sure.

Advertisement
When I didn't have ESPN3 I asked a friend or relative or one of the service providers to provide me there account information. Once you sign on you're good to go. You won't have to consistently log in or sign off. (Unless you want to) If you don't know someone that has TV that is cool enough to let you use there information then IDK what to tell you. Just like my Netflix and Hulu accounts I let my whole family use. So that everyone in the Nation that's in my bloodline can watch Hulu and Netflix.

We've been a sharing type family though. I know everybody isn't like that.

WHAT CHANNEL IS ESPN3 ON DIRECTV

AL JUST GETS IT !

COOL

Al gets ESPN3? I would assume so. I'm sure he can afford all the cable extras. Why is this a big deal? And how does this affect the guy in NC? Is Al going to give him his sign-in stuff. I watch this stuff by using my sister's Comcast sign-in. I'm nowhere near where she lives.

That works also

When I didn't have ESPN3 I asked a friend or relative or one of the service providers to provide me there account information. Once you sign on you're good to go. You won't have to consistently log in or sign off. (Unless you want to) If you don't know someone that has TV that is cool enough to let you use there information then IDK what to tell you. Just like my Netflix and Hulu accounts I let my whole family use. So that everyone in the Nation that's in my bloodline can watch Hulu and Netflix.

We've been a sharing type family though. I know everybody isn't like that.

Don't share to much....people will think you are from ypsitucky (Michigan joke).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back