No ESPN3

Advertisement
If you have an Xbox360 I think you can download an app or something and watch ESPN3.

Someone who knows details can explain.

Or find a friend with ESPN3.

Advertisement
If you have an Xbox360 I think you can download an app or something and watch ESPN3.

You can watch espn3 on Xbox or any smartphone, tablet, or a computer but you need a cable provider and credentials to said cable provider to use it. For example you would need to log into your comcast or time Warner account through the app or site in order to use the service.

if he doesnt have espn3 he still wont be able to watch it on the xbox

Advertisement
Where can I watch the SST game on the net if I don't have ESPN3?

Thx

You can watch ESPN3 on your computer with certain conditions. I also live in NC, and have Time Warner which provides my internet service. Well before the game go to ESPN.com and then look for ESPN3 - your provider most likely has a deal with ESPN so you can use your PC, or any other device. If you can already see ESPN3 you should be good to go - however if you can't get it you will need to get or find/remember your login (email & PW). Even if you test it now..... you may get to game time and find the site restricted sooooo if you don't already have a login you need to get it NOW. If it's TWC they're now pretty good and should take you 15 minutes on the phone. If it's another cable company probably works the same way.

Better Alternate: there are watch bars in the Triangle and I think in Charlotte - you can find out where they are by going the U's alumni site and nosing around - it'll be there. I'm at Cape Fear and there are no watch bars here. You also probably have any number of sports bars that will have a package to get the games - check em out beforehand to make sure they are carrying the game. Good Luck with that.

Advertisement
isnt espn3 strictly online? i used to watch UM game on it when i was goin to school at Arizona.. espn3.com

Advertisement
i do like turtles. turtles are good. potato................................................... :eekeyes:

I am not typically able to access ESPN3 on my computer because I don't have Comcast TV, however I was able to watch a Barca match a couple of weeks ago on ESPN3 through my Xbox

Advertisement
Back