No AD? Zo What!?

Sure, but not likely as qualified as the coaches available in the week or 2 after the season has ended. The coaches with interest will be getting paid before then either by their existing schools or at new gigs.
Mario's buyout drops in January from what I read.

Advertisement
That's if he keeps his current deal. You don't think Mario is going to get a bump in pay by Oregon from his current $4.75M per year?
He might but the buyout is still key. The Columbus cartel will pay up if need be to get their boy.

Did Zo leave Seattle yet??? I mean if he's hired here wouldn't he have to leave the Seahawks??? Are they letting him just moonlight here and ignore his responsibilities towards them???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fog of war... some epic power struggles going on. But he who controls the $pice controls the cane universe.
Right! Except for the epic power struggle part. There’s no power struggle… it’s just Miami being Miami.

Did Zo leave Seattle yet??? I mean if he's hired here wouldn't he have to leave the Seahawks??? Are they letting him just moonlight here and ignore his responsibilities towards them???
Judging by his last tweet about he can't build culture by getting people to like each other, it sounds like he is already on the job.

Dude, I've been predicting this fiasco since Blake was not fired back in October. By dragging their feet and procrastinating, the Canes are like the kid who waits until the night before the science fair to get his science project ready. So he ends up with one solo cup full of dirt and another full of dirt with a little weed from his front yard showing the comparison of using water vs. coke when growing plants.

I hope I'm wrong and they hire an AD quickly and get a decent coach this week, but not looking good.
That’s great. I remember that one and a classmate who had Nike, Reebok and Payless to see which could make you jump higher, “is it the shows?”

Advertisement
Back