N'KOSI watching film

I agree.

It's ridiculous how Cade hasn't gotten a chance yet. Especially after Papa Shaq said the Defense hated playing against him and being so hard to defend his legs.

You guys need to stop, we don't have somebody on the bench who's going to save the day. Those guys are all there for very good reasons.

I know it's fashionable to think Richt sucks at every individual thing, but he's not hiding a good QB. He's not trying to make himself look good next year by breaking out his secret weapon Cade Weldon! He's not just playing Rosier because he's a senior.

And having hard to defend legs doesn't mean you know where you're supposed to throw the ball or have the ability to place it there even if you do.

Advertisement
I agree.

It's ridiculous how Cade hasn't gotten a chance yet. Especially after Papa Shaq said the Defense hated playing against him and being so hard to defend his legs.
Cade would have played but he cant stay out of trouble.

I agree.

Kaaya would give this defense problems with his leg with these slow *** LBs.

Advertisement
He needs to watch film people say. Take those statements with a grain of salt as he could be in the film room several hours a day (the position groups do this all the time and the offense together as well) for all we know. Fact is, we don't know how much film he watches, but if enough people say something, it becomes fact.

Now he posts a picture to clown you all, most probably don't know there are film sessions daily, and you all jump his case. Even if you were there to see him do it, you probably would still cry bull**** since you've made your case and are sticking to it.

I personally feel social media is a waste of my time. The potential harm is greater than any reward you get from it. This though is a perfect example of why most athletes think most fans are clowns. You dudes jump to conclusions and talk **** about players and coaches based in very little information whataoever. The people you follow know what's up and laugh at most of this.

Well at least he's figuring something out.

Elite Linebackers and DB's flash cash on social media. Elite QB's flash pics of themselves drinking Starbucks in the film room.

Progress.

I agree.

Hard to play when you can't pass a drug test and get suspended for four games.

Advertisement
He needs to watch film people say. Take those statements with a grain of salt as he could be in the film room several hours a day (the position groups do this all the time and the offense together as well) for all we know. Fact is, we don't know how much film he watches, but if enough people say something, it becomes fact.

Now he posts a picture to clown you all, most probably don't know there are film sessions daily, and you all jump his case. Even if you were there to see him do it, you probably would still cry bull**** since you've made your case and are sticking to it.

I personally feel social media is a waste of my time. The potential harm is greater than any reward you get from it. This though is a perfect example of why most athletes think most fans are clowns. You dudes jump to conclusions and talk **** about players and coaches based in very little information whataoever. The people you follow know what's up and laugh at most of this.
While there may be some who do exactly what you say and have a narrative they want to push with Kosi regardless of what the facts may be, there are also plenty people on here who do nothing but make excuses for him every step of the way.

Advertisement
They targeted 1 player Michael Johnson Jr. who chose Penn State over The U.... I don't get it?? Now we lost The RB Crowley to OSU & don't have any commits at that position either...
I know that McIntosh is a target but there aren't any guarantee's he's going to follow his Brother to the U

And again, I beg the question....WE ARE NOT GOING AFTER A QB FOR 2019 WHY????

My daughters' breast fed bowel movements were harder than '. Our QB corpse consists of a murderers row of scrubs, knuckleheads and question marks.

I’m starting to understand why Richt has been playing Rosier.
100 % - Richt not lying when he says Rosier gives Miami a better chance to win - you're not winning with a guy who starts the
season on suspension, follows it up with a $50,000 car ride, and wants to be a smart *** to fans on social media
Lacks the maturity to be a leader, it ain't 7 on 7 anymore, he'll be lucky to be at FAMU next year

Advertisement
@SFbayCane what’s there to disagree on? Just curious what your thoughts are.

I think we have to let it play out. To me, Perry is a kid who has been able to succeed at every level without having to put in too much effort...until the UVA game. A team schemed for him and he was lost.

Simply put, Perry has to learn how to learn. Can he? Who the **** knows. Will he? From what we're seeing here, at least he's now trying. He's only a RS freshman. Plenty of time for him to develop.

Rickety has signed a bunch of social media kumbuckets and mentally soft losers. He needs to put a bigger premium on recruiting character like Booch used to.

Rickety has signed a bunch of social media kumbuckets and mentally soft losers. He needs to put a bigger premium on recruiting character like Booch used to.

Did you just give Butch Davis the football God a complement?

I have butterfly's in my stomach and my brow is starting to bead!

Advertisement
Back