N'KOSI watching film

Advertisement
Y’all need to relax lol. I realize very little has gone our way recently but this is such an innocent post and y’all act like it’s such a big deal.

He’s just messing with people. It’s a joke. And it proves he’s been watching film. Y’all should be happy about this lol.
It don't prove a Cot **** thing....

N'KOSI needs to watching game film in VR. It worked wonders for Lamar Jackson at Louisville.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong? I don't get the big deal.

It's not a big deal but alot of fans have dug their heels in that he's a bum with tons of off the field issues and he's preventing the Savior from playing. Crazy part is he didn't even post it Harley did

Advertisement
You would think a guy who just lost to Duke, had no touchdowns, completed only 31% of his passes and had a whopping 13 QBR would have some humility. This dude is way into himself, believes his own hype, but has done NOTHING!! If he wants to respond to criticism, then do something worthwhile on the field.

Advertisement
Obviously he has his phone with him while watching film. If he's like millions of other kids his age then I can guarantee you he's shytting around on his phone more than doing what he's suppose to do. Let's see what Jarren can do, at least he doesn't have to show us what he's doing every 10 minutes.

Harley is clearly a mentally fragile kid. Him and Perry would be a great fit at USF.

Everything about this program right now from the players to the coaches is completely toxic.

Advertisement
These kids soft for clapping back at fans man. They just need to work on their own **** and ignore us complaining *** fans

Harley is clearly a mentally fragile kid. Him and Perry would be a great fit at USF.

No they are a great fit at Miami which is the problem.

Look at what Beason said in the Herald.

Teams take on personality of their coach.

Advertisement
Y’all need to relax lol. I realize very little has gone our way recently but this is such an innocent post and y’all act like it’s such a big deal.

He’s just messing with people. It’s a joke. And it proves he’s been watching film. Y’all should be happy about this lol.

It proves he's been watching film? No, it really doesn't. It proves he's making jokes after having sht the bed last game. What about his performance thus far makes you think he should be making jokes? What's funny about this team right now?

I know they're kids, but you either care about winning or you don't. And a lot of these guys don't.

Advertisement
Back