N'Kosi Perry's Fall Camp Debut

Advertisement
from watching that video its like he knew exactly where he was going with the ball....no hesitations what so ever
...reminds me of Tommy ballgame

Thought the same thing. Noticed when Perry and Rosier threw at the same time; Perry's passes were slightly faster which, in a closing coverage window, is the difference between a completion or incompletion or worst yet, an incompletion and interception. Very little wasted movements. He also threw to areas vs the WR in a couple of clips, trusting the WR route. His fluidity is ridiculous. Let him complete some passes and watch that RPO be the bane of all the defenses we face.

We ain't losing with a qb that's already throwing like Aaron Rodgers out of highscool

:rickflair2:

Assuming He's the starter, I want to see His field vision, and how He spreads the ball around to different receivers . The latter I think is more of a year to year improvement, vs something He'll fully grasp this season. But both of those are qualities that we've had in our Championship QBs...and I think they're more acquired skills, than innate, which is good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back