N'Kosi Perry working out with Winston on IG

Anyone see Kosi's IG story working with Jameis Winston? This dude is dropping some serious dimes. Starting a true freshman makes me nervous but this guy can make all the throws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully none of the g@y rubs off on Perry

Stop being so crabby, Perry is just getting in some extra work with coaches at IMG Academy.

Go Canes

Winston is closeted. I don't want any of that guey rubbing of on our stallion.
What the ****'s it matter if he is? This isn't the 60's. Dude can play. If he can make one of our players better in the future it's good.

Jesus wept

Hopefully none of the g@y rubs off on Perry

Stop being so crabby, Perry is just getting in some extra work with coaches at IMG Academy.

Go Canes

Winston is closeted. I don't want any of that guey rubbing of on our stallion.
What the ****'s it matter if he is? This isn't the 60's. Dude can play. If he can make one of our players better in the future it's good.

Dude is FSU ghey, that's a whole different crank game. Don't take it so seriously.

Advertisement
I was hoping like **** it was Eric Winston. I know it made no sense but **** I didn't want the other guy anywhere near N'kosi.

Dude was a **** good QB. I hope Perry learns some good things from him including leadership. Winston made some terrible off the field decisions, but on the field he was the man. Minus that Oregon game.

Advertisement
I hate the Noles, but love the Bucs. I hate the non-fooball aspect of Winston, but love him as a qb.

If Perry can learn from Winston, so be it, as long as it does not involve anything outside of the pigskin!!!

I hate Winston as much as the next cane fan. But the guy was a baller and an elite leader. Would love for perry to learn from him. On the field that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Squint is a former Heisman QB... Aside from Crab Legs and rape allegations, wouldn't you want the guy to at least learn from the football side of things from Winston?

Advertisement
Back