N'Kosi Perry working out with Winston on IG

Advertisement
Anyone see Kosi's IG story working with Jameis Winston? This dude is dropping some serious dimes. Starting a true freshman makes me nervous but this guy can make all the throws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jameis is also recommending the Publix seafood diet...great nutrition while on a low budget

Squint is a former Heisman QB... Aside from Crab Legs and rape allegations, wouldn't you want the guy to at least learn from the football side of things from Winston?

Nope. I would prefer he would be working with Dorsey and Cam Newton. Not a rival clown.

Advertisement
Love the work ethic. Would be great to have him come in and seize the job.

Advertisement
Squint is a former Heisman QB... Aside from Crab Legs and rape allegations, wouldn't you want the guy to at least learn from the football side of things from Winston?

Nope. I would prefer he would be working with Dorsey and Cam Newton. Not a rival clown.

Newton has regressed as a passer - are you sure?

In Dorsey I trust. Newton, like every other QB has learned, you are a great passer when you're on your back most of the game.

Newton has regressed as a passer - are you sure?

In Dorsey I trust. Newton, like every other QB has learned, you are a great passer when you're on your back most of the game.

Newton needs to learn to anticipate throws and put touch on his short passes. Dorsey hasn't taught him that - although I don't know who could at this point.

Advertisement
Winston with the Bucs--
2015 22 tds w/ 15 int 27 sacks and 6 fumbles in 16 games.
2016 28 tds 18 int 35 sacks and 10 fumbles in 16 games.

STAY THE **** AWAY FROM PERRY!

Advertisement
1. **** Jameis Winston. Period.
2. Shout out skyway park in Tampa I had some good *** football sundays there and some good players worked out on that field
3. **** Jameis Winston. I don't give a rats *** WHAT he's doing. Perry moves down my list for working with him. You can't teach leadership and perry had a cannon prior to this. If he comes here and balls out he'll start but working with a semenhole who won a ship on the back of Trashbag Al ain't giving me no goosebumps. I don't fućk with semenholes. PERIOD.

Advertisement
Back