N'Kosi Perry senior highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami quarterback commit N'Kosi Perry's senior highlights are here, and they are nearly 15 minutes long. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;D2_qKaRC2s0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_qKaRC2s0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched enough already to know kid is going to be tough to keep off the field after he redshirts to add some size.

Perry is going to bring us #6 and carry the tradition of QB U in Miami.

His arm strength is impressive, but it doesn't look like he plants and puts his body into a lot of throws when he has the time to do it. Can anyone shed light on his mechanics?

Advertisement
His arm strength is impressive, but it doesn't look like he plants and puts his body into a lot of throws when he has the time to do it. Can anyone shed light on his mechanics?

He has a noticeably slow release. Not Tebow-slow, but still a bit slow. Not un-fixable either. His footwork is a little wonky, but man his freaking wrist-flicks go 60 yards so there's not a whole lot to complain about.

What impresses me most is how accurate he is on his various throws. He throws a mean slant, a nice out, and one of the most beautiful deep balls I've seen.

He needs to become a bit more pocket aware - some of those mad-dash, reverse-field scrambles won't work in college - but you can't teach the kind of "feel" this kid obviously has for the game. He just knows where to go with the ball. Timing, anticipation, ball placement, knowing when to sling it and when to use touch (and when to take off) - there's an awful lot to love here.

If Richt is looking to continue to run an RPO-based system, I don't think you could draw up a better QB than Perry.

Advertisement
[]_[] NKOSIPOSTER_17.jpg nkosi perry POSTERLR.jpg

Im not watching that. If you have a 15 minute highlight tape, then you're a beast! What a time to be alive.

Advertisement
HE IS THE FUTURE... A TRUE GAME CHANGER!!!

Merry Christmas Canes Fans!!!

Last edited:
I see big trouble.

N'Kosi can throw inside slants, over in the middle and inside the hashmarks.

Richt doesn't have any plays like that.

Advertisement
Back