N'kosi Perry Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wish I would've started a list on Jan 1, 2017 that had all the new "Cane" fans on this site. You FSU and UF trolls are so bad that its comical to us now lol...

Literally thinking the same thing. Never seen so many single digit porsters start tragic threads in my life.

And they all go, "I dunno guys" or "Help Me Out Guys" or "Hey did you hear..."

Mods really need to implement a no thread rule until a poster has shown himself for at least 500 post, imo. At first I said 100, but real trolls only hang around for a lil bit.

The Crank Dynasty 100 Rule needs to be implemented.

Richt will pick the best QB, stop worrying about it. Only thing to worry about is if we ever start using a 2 QB system

Advertisement
Maybe I haven't kept up with him enough, but whats in hurricanes fans eyes do you guys see in him thats so special? I know we would love to have a dual threat but its not necessary. I really just want the best qb that gives us a chance to win to start I really could care less who it is. Perry didnt play against amazing talent in high school and a lot of canes fans are annoiting him without taking a single snap? This kinda reminds me of what we thought Kaaya could've been this season instead we saw one of the slowest qb's ever who can not move around the pocket. I really want perry to have a great career just like allison or whoever starts but we as canes fans have a really bad track record of praising "ok" qb play. The only reason I prefer Allison is for the life of me I cannot see him not having a leg up on the competition. Jacory was an ok player never progressed after that sophmore season and we all hyped him like no other morris to me was better than kaaya just because he had better footwork. Was Kaaya's oline bad this year yes but my lord he ran into so many sacks this year. I just dont see whats special about Perry yet please prove me wrong. Just opening the dialogue because none of us really know what goes on inside the coaches heads.

This would have been an OK post had you

1) Not put hype in the title
2) Used paragraphs

On the real though, Nkosi could be the truth but none of us will know until he gets to campus and starts practicing. Same thing goes for all the other QB's. Who cares if there's unnecessary hype around one of them. The coaches are letting them all compete. May the best man win.

We just need a guy who can get the dam ball to our playmakers and let them do the rest..Kaaya was average last year, nothing special. He killed us with the inability to extend a play in any type of way and sacking himself.

Take care of the ball and distribute to our playmakers, scramble for a couple first downs and we'll alreadt looking at better situation than with Kaaya....Looking at Perry film i dont think its too crazy to think he's that guy...his numbers and film speaks for itself. He takes care of the ball doesn't turn it overr much, which imo is what Kaaya did the best last year and what we could potentially miss the most

Go watch his hilight tape **** is longer then the lord of the rings trilogy.... If u have a hilight tape that long u make enough plays.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back