N'Kosi Perry from now on. Rosier shouldn't start again.

But he was still better than Rosier in pretty much every aspect of the game. Doesn't matter if it was just FIU. Rosier has looked worse against teams worse than FIU.

This X1000. Might have been FIU but you can still see the zip he has on his passes, His elusiveness, accuracy etc... even if it is FIU. Those are intangibles you can’t teach. Rosters doesn’t have those intangibles. Also Kosi hasn’t even been getting practice reps with the 1’s till a week ago. Thing should only get better the more reps he gets in practice and in games. Kosi’s Floor is Rosiers ceiling. Richt better give Kosi all first team reap at practice this week. Anything less than that and he is being a moron. No more splitting reps and rotating series. Pick a QB and roll with him (Kosi)

Advertisement
This X1000. Might have been FIU but you can still see the zip he has on his passes, His elusiveness, accuracy etc... even if it is FIU. Those are intangibles you can’t teach. Rosters doesn’t have those intangibles. Also Kosi hasn’t even been getting practice reps with the 1’s till a week ago. Thing should only get better the more reps he gets in practice and in games. Kosi’s Floor is Rosiers ceiling. Richt better give Kosi all first team reap at practice this week. Anything less than that and he is being a moron. No more splitting reps and rotating series. Pick a QB and roll with him (Kosi)

All this, right here.....

he might need to tighten up his throws a bit but he has a huge arm and clearly has a better feel for the position than rosier.

Should be no question about it gotta start Perry he came out and took the spot! Malik would never have went 10 for 10 against Savannah State or FIU 68% passing Malik is around 50% every game! I said i was done till Rosier was gone we started the game with 2 3 an outs an i was ****** mad! Didnt think Richt had the balls to pull him that early (even he did plan on it) Perry is the Now harley almost got more yards an catches than the whole year an a half hes been here.Jordans 11 catches an 3 tds are all from perry Malik cant even get the tight end the ball smh ByeEE Malishaaa! And if Richt starts Malik again bye to him too! I hipe he sees how when he ran those 3 sweeps in a row with Homer they were first downs instead of runnin up the middle every play!

Advertisement
Kosi adds a whole different dimension to our offense. We looked so much better with him under center. I'm actually glad Richt didn't throw him into the fire last year. He was not ready, and it would have been counterproductive.

The redshirt was a good idea.

Now Perry is ready, and the whole world can see it. I honestly appreciate all that Malik has done for us. Tough as nails kid but unfortunately the reality is his very limited upside. He is who he is. Now it's time to hand over the reigns. So glad for the new era.

Hopefully we get ahead by enough in the rest of our games so that we can get more meaningful snaps for Weldon and Williams, too.

This will be important, Rosier will be gone after this season, so it's imperative to give the backups some playing experience.

This will be important, Rosier will be gone after this season, so it's imperative to give the backups some playing experience.

I feel better about the QB position than I have for a long time. It's Perry's team now, and then Williams will be ready to take over.

Advertisement
You Sir are treading on thin ice!

Hahahaha
app (2).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back