NKosi Perry Film breakdown vid

Advertisement
Thanks for the vid. Good nuggets in there from your friend, too.

I disagree that it's "not even close" in terms of FSU's talent and other teams in the ACC, though.

Thanks for the vid. Good nuggets in there from your friend, too.

I disagree that it's "not even close" in terms of FSU's talent and other teams in the ACC, though.

Its close but to me they have more talent but its close

I have weldon film done and bandy and djfreak....I don't know if I should wait to release it though

Release it! Each day leak something different. This board gets bored until around the spring game and spring evaluations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think dude will get the starting job at first but I think he is too good to keep off the field for long.

There's a lot of down syndromes offended by saying tebow throws like them. There's plenty of mentally challenged people that are more accurate

Last edited:
Release it! Each day leak something different. This board gets bored until around the spring game and spring evaluations.

I have four players I did already the ones I said above but I don't know I'm thinking weekly because this off season is going to be long

Fsu is only more talented than Miami at db and running back. Everywhere else depth wise it's a wash.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fsu is only more talented than Miami at safety and running back. Everywhere else depth wise it's a wash.

Broke, lol. They've had top 5 classes since Jimbob started, including #1 last year. I hate them but the only teams that come close is Alabaga and maybe O$U, fortunately for us, they aren't coached/developed like those two.

Fsu is only more talented than Miami at safety and running back. Everywhere else depth wise it's a wash.

QB and CB

Meant to say db too. At qb they have Francois,Hockman,Blackmon

Miami has
Perry, Allison, sherrffis, weldon and rozier

Obviously Francois is very talented and has shown that so far but I think if we are talking depth wise Miami has more of it there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two things. #1 it's crazy to say his arm is way stronger than weldon. #2 no chance in he'll weldon doesn't throw the ball with pop. I'm not even saying I want weldon to start but weldon can definitely make all the throws.

Broke, lol. They've had top 5 classes since Jimbob started, including #1 last year. I hate them but the only teams that come close is Alabaga and maybe O$U, fortunately for us, they aren't coached/developed like those two.

Miami had the #21 ranked class according to experts but we had multiple freshman all Americans more than anyone in the country... don't come at me with recruiting rankings. I look at production and how well our players performed

Miami had the #21 ranked class according to experts but we had multiple freshman all Americans more than anyone in the country... don't come at me with recruiting rankings. I look at production and how well our players performed

So recruiting rankings don't matter? Of course we had great, underrated players but he was referencing the overall talent of FSU in the ACC. When it comes to OVERALL talent and DEPTH we're not close. Trust me, it pains me to say that but don't be a blind homer.

Advertisement

So recruiting rankings don't matter? Of course we had great, underrated players but he was referencing the overall talent of FSU in the ACC. When it comes to OVERALL talent and DEPTH we're not close. Trust me, it pains me to say that but don't be a blind homer.

We're not close but yet we have had leads in the 4th qtr for the last 3 games? And don't look overmatched on the field. Quick sucking up fsu... look they have a clear and distinct talent edge at running back and db but that's it when you compare the two rosters

Here's what people always forget to mention with the recruiting rankings argument. They forget to mention that teams like FSU and Alabama also have better and more coaching assistants, state of the art training facilities, as well as other advantages. My point is that having the number 1 ranked class isn't the whole story and people don't give credit to other variables that result in success.

We're not close but yet we have had leads in the 4th qtr for the last 3 games? And don't look overmatched on the field. Quick sucking up fsu... look they have a clear and distinct talent edge at running back and db but that's it when you compare the two rosters

People are so into star rankings that they think the higher rated players are automatically better. Like fsu fans and writers said their te's were better than Njoku lol. Because they were higher rated.

I wouldn't trade mccloud or Pinckney for any of their lb's and they're 3 stars.

Can you not read? We are talking about the talent gap. So our starters can hang with them, what about subs? I clearly stated they are not coached/developed to match the rankings but the fact remains they can trot out 4 and 5 stars 3 deep. Don't ever say I'm sucking up to those punks because I hate them with every fiber of my being but facts are facts. Those facts are the reason we lost the last few games, when our guys get tired or hurt, the drop-off is noticeable.

Advertisement
Back