NKosi Perry Film breakdown vid

Fsu is only more talented than Miami at safety and running back. Everywhere else depth wise it's a wash.

QB and CB

Meant to say db too. At qb they have Francois,Hockman,Blackmon

Miami has
Perry, Allison, sherrffis, weldon and rozier

Obviously Francois is very talented and has shown that so far but I think if we are talking depth wise Miami has more of it there.

Smh...

Advertisement
Fsu is only more talented than Miami at safety and running back. Everywhere else depth wise it's a wash.

Broke, lol. They've had top 5 classes since Jimbob started, including #1 last year. I hate them but the only teams that come close is Alabaga and maybe O$U, fortunately for us, they aren't coached/developed like those two.

Miami had the #21 ranked class according to experts but we had multiple freshman all Americans more than anyone in the country... don't come at me with recruiting rankings. I look at production and how well our players performed

So recruiting rankings don't matter? Of course we had great, underrated players but he was referencing the overall talent of FSU in the ACC. When it comes to OVERALL talent and DEPTH we're not close. Trust me, it pains me to say that but don't be a blind homer.

QB and CB

Miami has

Obviously Francois is very talented and has shown that so far but I think if we are talking depth wise Miami has more of it there.

Smh...

Not sure what you are arguing here. I said Francois was very talented.... he's the best obviously from what we seen out of the two teams but he still needs to develop. He's not perfect by any means. I like the fact that he's tough, can run and has a pretty strong arm. He's not very accurate though and still make mistakes that have you scratching your head

Two things. #1 it's crazy to say his arm is way stronger than weldon. #2 no chance in he'll weldon doesn't throw the ball with pop. I'm not even saying I want weldon to start but weldon can definitely make all the throws.

Its all opinions man and u could be right

Why was this thread derailed to talk about recruting rankings when it's supposed to be on Perry film?

Close games between rivals should never be used to say how close one program is to another.

Anyhow, thanks for the video.

Advertisement

Broke, lol. They've had top 5 classes since Jimbob started, including #1 last year. I hate them but the only teams that come close is Alabaga and maybe O$U, fortunately for us, they aren't coached/developed like those two.

Miami had the #21 ranked class according to experts but we had multiple freshman all Americans more than anyone in the country... don't come at me with recruiting rankings. I look at production and how well our players performed

So recruiting rankings don't matter? Of course we had great, underrated players but he was referencing the overall talent of FSU in the ACC. When it comes to OVERALL talent and DEPTH we're not close. Trust me, it pains me to say that but don't be a blind homer.

QB and CB

Miami has

Smh...

Not sure what you are arguing here. I said Francois was very talented.... he's the best obviously from what we seen out of the two teams but he still needs to develop. He's not perfect by any means. I like the fact that he's tough, can run and has a pretty strong arm. He's not very accurate though and still make mistakes that have you scratching your head

You're forgetting or omitting some of their QB's Brock. Henry and Cosentino, or however you spell it. They're more than fine depth, same as us.

QB and CB

Miami has

Smh...

You're forgetting or omitting some of their QB's Brock. Henry and Cosentino, or however you spell it. They're more than fine depth, same as us.

Henry doesn't play there anymore he transferred and consentino is trash and all the noles fans say that on their boards

Advertisement
Close games between rivals should never be used to say how close one program is to another.

Anyhow, thanks for the video.

Why not? Miami beat Florida easily last time we played... While on the other hand:
FSU beats UF easily but struggles to beat us, needs a miracle or huge play to beat us every year.

I think the talent gap is closer than before and we can obviously beat FSU. I may have exaggerated a bit but I still think FSU recruits better than us as of right now but we r getting close n I believe we beat them this year coming up

Two things. #1 it's crazy to say his arm is way stronger than weldon. #2 no chance in he'll weldon doesn't throw the ball with pop. I'm not even saying I want weldon to start but weldon can definitely make all the throws.

Its all opinions man and u could be right

I understand opinions but this ain't one bruh. I'm simply stating a fact. Cade weldon has a very strong arm. That's all. Not arguing or stating anything bout nkosi. I still say it's Jack's job but we got 3 **** good choices now.

Advertisement
Good video. Did your buddy play ball?

Keep him around for these breakdown videos.

Yea he's going to be on every breakdown I need his nerd talents. We played more street football and watched a lot....we used to do like this hood vs that hood every Saturday like 75 deep. But we watch a lot of football growing up its our passion

Last edited:
Advertisement
D, your boy can evaluate QB's. Much respect on the vid, my friend.

He's a jet fan so he knows bad qbs lol....I converted him to a cane so he may join these forums soon or prolly has already

He said something "was good for what you you all wanna run" man. It ain't in his heart yet.

A real fun listen, though. Good stuff from both of y'all.

He's a jet fan so he knows bad qbs lol....I converted him to a cane so he may join these forums soon or prolly has already

He said something "was good for what you you all wanna run" man. It ain't in his heart yet.

This is the one film I saw for this cycle and thought all the schools would go after him. His film made my jaw drop....that pocket awareness and ability to extend a play is rare man. Romo and Rodgers do that **** religiously and kill teams..it also makes defenses give up and feel helpless because they do everything right and he still kills u

This is the one film I saw for this cycle and thought all the schools would go after him. His film made my jaw drop....that pocket awareness and ability to extend a play is rare man. Romo and Rodgers do that **** religiously and kill teams..it also makes defenses give up and feel helpless because they do everything right and he still kills u

Yep. People are surprised when they see that Cade had a lot more rushing yards than NKosi (400+ to 96). But N'Kosi could easily run for that, but he instead chooses to make plays with his feet in the pocket, reset and fire downfield.

Gonna be an awesome battle at QB. I like both guys. Cade is flawless in the pocket mechanically, and N'Kosi can do things that Cade simply won't ever be able to do.

Whoever picks up the playbook the quickest will likely see the field more.

I also expect Richt to run a 2 QB system at times - give 1 guy a chance to separate himself. (Richt ran a 2 QB system at UGA a couple times)

Advertisement
Back