Nkemdiche's mom (not UM related)

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
What do you like about Ole Miss?

“I looked up their education program. I went to Ole Miss in July. I had a visit there. I looked up the academic aspect of it to see how they would care for the boys, to make sure they are doing their schoolwork. It’s not all about the football. I want my boys when they come out of college to have something other than football, something else to fall back on. If this doesn’t work out, then they will have their education. There’s no telling what will happen tomorrow. I’m not expecting anything wrong but they need to have to more than just football. So when I went to Ole Miss, I looked through all that. I talked to their dean of academics, and I talked to some of the instructors. So that got me to like Ole Miss.

-------------------------------------

FYI , Ole Miss finished #270 on Forbes Top Universities in the United States list this past year.

(Clemson is way ahead of them on that list btw)

Dabo better whip the checkbook back out before Ole' Miss check clears.... I mean before Robert realizes his academic potential at Ole' Miss

Edit: She also states she feels Robert was pressured into committing to Dabo.

We might have another Landon Collins situation here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My question would be why did she only do that at one school and not the others he is considering? Seems her bias lies with Ole Miss to begin with but with that said I hope the kid does Clemson dirty LOL Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

Bias for Ole Miss= his brother is a pretty solid player for them. Of course she has bias toward them.

Clemson's top 4 commits

Nkemdiche: Soft Verbal
Daniel: Soft Verbal
Robinson: Soft Verbal

Jayron Kearse: Has committed to three different schools in the past 12 months.

no need to worry. Clemson's bagman is as elite as it gets it in the country.

Advertisement
I thought Kearse was being recruited at LB by us. Haven't heard his name mentioned in Canes' recruiting since early summer.

Advertisement
Clemson is the most like SEC school in the ACC. No reason for them not to be landing studs every year. It's Probation Time Again, Ya'll was and is a moniker well earned.

I'd imagine most parents of recruits are going to visit any major University and be impressed with their academics

Its not like by just visiting the campus you can see the difference between a 250 ranked school and a top 50

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back