@njstateofmind...whatchu know about the left coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schooly D invented Gangst raap. And Ice T is from NJ. Also, all of the real OGs from the 70s from NY were hustlers and gangsters even if they didn't rap about it. NWA and Dr Dre and all those guys were ****sters.

Get the ***** out of here. Nobody in their real mind associates gangsta rap with u bums from NY. I concede rap was conceived in the East. We made it cool in the West.

LA Raiders invented Bad Boy swag way before the hurricanes. Your childhood said Thank You. Facts.

Advertisement
Get the ***** out of here. Nobody in their real mind associates gangsta rap with u bums from NY. I concede rap was conceived in the East. We made it cool in the West.

LA Raiders invented Bad Boy swag way before the hurricanes. Your childhood said Thank You. Facts.

LMAO. No one associates Gangster rap with the ****sters out in the west coast. NYC had double the murder rate of bum *** LA during the 90s. When people think of west coast rap they think of CB4 type guys. When people think of east coast rappers they think of real Gs that rap. Eric B and Rakim were cool with Supreme. We can go on and on. The biggest gangster in LA was a guy who played college football and never got into the gang **** until after he dropped out of college.

LMAO. No one associates Gangster rap with the ****sters out in the west coast. NYC had double the murder rate of bum *** LA during the 90s. When people think of west coast rap they think of CB4 type guys. When people think of east coast rappers they think of real Gs that rap. Eric B and Rakim were cool with Supreme. We can go on and on. The biggest gangster in LA was a guy who played college football and never got into the gang **** until after he dropped out of college.
I'm tempted to post My Melody here but I'm afraid I'll catch a band for inappropriate or unapproved advertising like @njstateofmind. Another injustice done by big brother.

#freenjstateofmind

Now you're fcking lying to yourself. Fraud. U ain't got to lie to kick it homie.

Advertisement
Now you're fcking lying to yourself. Fraud. U ain't got to lie to kick it homie.

WTF are you talking about? Suge knight had all of the wannabe gangster rappers in the west coast shook. NY dudes would have laughed at his fat *** if he tried pulling that **** in NY. You had Suge trying to be a gangster in the rap game. We had Supreme. We had World Hardy. We had Haitian Jack. I could go on for days pointing out the real OGs we had in the rap game while you had a bunch of studio gangsters running around. NWA got ripped by ******* uncle lukes *****ass lmao. Not to mention our rappers ended up going down as legends of the rap game. While the only legend you have is snoop.

I am not even going to touch on the fact that the "gangsta rap" video you posted is Tyga LMFAO. The least gangsta rapper currently in the game. Should I post up some southern Gangsta rap like Soulja Boy.

WTF are you talking about? Suge knight had all of the wannabe gangster rappers in the west coast shook. NY dudes would have laughed at his fat *** if he tried pulling that **** in NY. You had Suge trying to be a gangster in the rap game. We had Supreme. We had World Hardy. We had Haitian Jack. I could go on for days pointing out the real OGs we had in the rap game while you had a bunch of studio gangsters running around. NWA got ripped by ******* uncle lukes *****ass lmao. Not to mention our rappers ended up going down as legends of the rap game. While the only legend you have is snoop.

Stop lying kid. The east coast or NY will never...NEVER...be seen as father's gangsta rap. That is like saying water is not wet. Lies. Lies. Lies. Just be humble and take the L like a man or keep whining like a chump.

Advertisement
I am not even going to touch on the fact that the "gangsta rap" video you posted is Tyga LMFAO. The least gangsta rapper currently in the game. Should I post up some southern Gangsta rap like Soulja Boy.

Never said Tyga represent gangsta rap. Your *** partner @njstateofmind posted Tyga first...if he gon post Tyga, at least post the good stuff.

Stop lying kid. The east coast or NY will never...NEVER...be seen as father's gangsta rap. That is like saying water is not wet. Lies. Lies. Lies. Just be humble and take the L like a man or keep whining like a chump.

I have never met someone that claims the west is the grandfather of gangster rap. However, they are 100% the grandfathers of studio gangsters. In NY if someone like Eazy E or Dr Dre tried to became a rapper they would have been robbed and sent back to the suburbs.

This is where @njstateofmind would step in and lighten things up. Oh well, I'll try.

What's a Suge, friend?

Kenneth gave a gangsta a massage once.

Advertisement
Lol Mods here are turning into @JAck from Twitter....banning people for no **** reason. I hope Kenneth is consoling him through these tough times. #freenjstateofmind

The West made gangsta rap pop. That's all it is to it. Dre wasn't any gangsta.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back