@njstateofmind...whatchu know about the left coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Personal attacks
Stay in yo lane @njstateofmind. We invented gangsta rap son. Ken Dorsey, DJ Williams, etc...maybe another westsyder is the missing piece.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stay in yo lane @njstateofmind. We invented gangsta rap son. Ken Dorsey, DJ Williams, etc...maybe another westsyder is the missing piece.

Ok 2 things...

1. Ask Ice T who the first Gangsta Rapper was and he will tell you Schoolly D from Philadelphia.

2. njstateofmind can't respond to this thread unfortunately because he took a 1 week band.

@Andrew , why the band on njstateofmind? The guy was actually defusing some of the nastiness on here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Apparently he was band for the Tom Petty Appreciation thread. I didn't see it and the mods must've deleted it. What was so bad that he took a band for it?
Man, @RVACane . Dude brings a sense of light heartedness that smoothed things over if you understood it. Just how this place works. Good thing is he'll be back.

Some mods around here are just like the state of the team.
1_9iamSGY-bd06RUjrEswDAQ.gif

Advertisement
Man, @RVACane . Dude brings a sense of light heartedness that smoothed things over if you understood it. Just how this place works. Good thing is he'll be back.
All true. I found the thread on the 2nd page and this is what i see: A bunch of Tom Petty Videos and Bandrew's remarks that this is commercial spam and not an appropriate OT topic... It's off-topic! It's Tom Petty (gaytor though). It wasn't hateful, racist, sexist crap. I see some real hateful stuff said and it skirts by...but this was band-worthy?

#freenjstateofmind

Advertisement
All true. I found the thread on the 2nd page and this is what i see: A bunch of Tom Petty Videos and Bandrew's remarks that this is commercial spam and not an appropriate OT topic... It's off-topic! It's Tom Petty (gaytor though). It wasn't hateful, racist, sexist crap. I see some real hateful stuff said and it skirts by...but this was band-worthy?

#freenjstateofmind

Free @njstateofmind

Schooly D invented Gangst raap. And Ice T is from NJ. Also, all of the real OGs from the 70s from NY were hustlers and gangsters even if they didn't rap about it. NWA and Dr Dre and all those guys were ****sters.

Proof Ice-T is from up North. They weren't breaking in LA at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back