Njoku Gone

Advertisement
[TWEET]814312856913059840[/TWEET]

A young core of Ajayi, Drake, Landry, Parker, Stills(hopefully) and Njoku would be something. But if not the Fins, hopefully out of the AFC East.

[]_[] swag;2760903 said:
Just announced it on Stans IG live. "I'm out this *****"

Good for him...that kid shouldn't play another second of football for free.

He didn't play for free. He got a full ride, including room and board which values at > 200K.

If the value of 3 yrs of schooling and no degree is rlly $120k then sure

Out of state tuition alone is 45K. Add room and board, and that he was lucky to get the coaching and S&C he received, and the value is way higher.

I won't debate it much further, but people saying he played for free are wrong.

How much is in state tuition?

He's a borderline 1st rounder imo. He can and will get better, but I don't see him being an instant success in the league. Hope I'm wrong. It's tough in the league bc these guys have to learn 2 pro schemes for TE and WR.

I see him making an impact year 2/3. He still has a lot of improvement to make, but his ceiling is high.

While I agree that he'll end up being a borderline 1st rounder, I do think that if he ends up in any system that utilizes multiple TE sets that he'll have an instant impact. New England, Pittsburgh, even Washington would allow him to contribute big immediately. A lot of those teams will be picking late too which might play into where'd he'd be in the 1st round. Now I'd agree with your assessment if he goes somewhere that thinks they can make him their feature TE immediately. Definitely more of an adjustment period there.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2760903 said:

He didn't play for free. He got a full ride, including room and board which values at > 200K.

Out of state tuition alone is 45K. Add room and board, and that he was lucky to get the coaching and S&C he received, and the value is way higher.

It's the same $$$, in state or out of state.

[]_[] swag;2760903 said:

Miami is a private institution, there isn't a breakdown by instate/out of state in regards to tuition.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2760903 said:

Let's meet in the middle and agree he played for a discount. If he stayed, he'd be playing for the salary of a McDonald's manager. Next year he will make a minimum of $2million if he is the last pick in the first round.

[]_[] swag;2760903 said:

It's the same $$$, in state or out of state.

My question was sarcastic.

I know he received a high draft grade from the NFL, but I purposely watched his blocking all game long. Let's just say he needs to improve in that area. It would have been nice to see him continue to work on his deficiencies next year at Miami, but I wish him the best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back