Njoku about to get paid

Advertisement
When targeted he was a beast last year. The thing is they loved Hooper for whatever reason. With Hooper gone that makes him TE1 and his production will go way up. It also amazing how good of a pass blocker he has become. He can straight stand up a DE.

I agree. He's a good player but not exactly setting the league on fire for tight ends. In fact I'll take my cowboys Schultz over njoku
Yea i hope he gets it cause i want the best for him but he's been a major disappointment to what his talent seems to be.

based on what?
He was a boom or bust player.

He had only 6 games with at least 25 yards receiving (to 9 for Hooper) and 5 games with at least 3 receptions (7 for Hooper).

Maybe he shows he can be a regular contributor as the sole guy, but he had that role, and they signed Hooper anyway.

Advertisement
I mean, deserving criticism of Jonnu.

I just think Njoku has the alpha mentality. Jonnu & David are both freaks. But David has persevered through absolute BS for 5 years; with higher expectations (1st round pick).

Njoku deserves fair criticism, but the production comparison below leads you to believe that 1 of the 32 teams will pay Njoku a mid-tier contract.

Njoku:
View attachment 178715

Jonnu:
View attachment 178716
But......Jonnu Smith cant block...or the other guys ont he BROWNS....and NJOKU REDEVELOPED HIMSELF AND CAN LEGITMATELY BLOCK AS AN INLINE TE NOW.

Advertisement
If Brady comes back, he should come play for the Bucs. Njoku could take Gronk up under his wings and show him the ropes

Advertisement
Nope. He went to UCLA with their other brother Charles. I believe they both transferred from there and are now assisting Ahmmon with his moving business. I saw a picture that Ahmmon posted for his business and they were in the picture

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Congratulations to David! Much deserved and I love seeing these guys get paid and to help create generational wealth for their families.

Also, this is GREAT for TE recruiting and the current TE room at Miami because lord knows Miami has some dawgs in it’s TE room. It makes more scouts and GM’s continue to take notice of ‘TE U’.

Advertisement
Back