NJ OL Brad Henson

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Visited Miami for over six hours Wednesday. This is his third time visiting. Couple quotes.

“I visited again because I wanted to get a better feel for the school,” Henson said. “I had never seen them practice before and that was also something I wanted to check out.”

The entire package is what has always struck a chord with Henson. He has previously said that every school he’s considering is on his list for either academics or their football program, but Miami has both. “Yea that’s really great because they have such strong academics and also the great football history,” Henson

Advertisement
Good ish, what kind of recruit is he as far as stars and also what class would he com in 13 or 14?

I see us recruiting some small OL type guys, I say this meaning their height. Those midwest schools and SEC schools are all recruiting guys that are 6'7 to 6'9 weighing in at 320 out of high school. The type of guys that can move buildings but we are recruiting 6'4 to 6'6 at the most. Not saying they cant do the same but let me tell you its an intimadating factor... Lets start recruiting in the midwest for OL...

I see us recruiting some small OL type guys, I say this meaning their height. Those midwest schools and SEC schools are all recruiting guys that are 6'7 to 6'9 weighing in at 320 out of high school. The type of guys that can move buildings but we are recruiting 6'4 to 6'6 at the most. Not saying they cant do the same but let me tell you its an intimadating factor... Lets start recruiting in the midwest for OL...

LOL what?

Making stuff up I see. Please show me the extensive list of 6'7-6'9 guys signing with the SEC year in and year out. We are going to have one of the bigger OL's this year.

Also, our 3 OL from the last class were 6'6 315, 6'4 330, and 6'8 310 (took him from SEC country).

There is no SEC team that has Guards and centers that are 6'7-6'9. I'd gamble that no SEC team has a starting OL that is 6'9.

Regardless, the recruitment of Brad Henson actually indicates the opposite of what you're claiming. We are clearly recruiting him as a center (typically the smallest OL) and he is tackle sized (6'5 285).

Advertisement

lmao...you're way off "6-7 to 6-9". smh

i just had to come back again and say how stupid this post is

good grief

6'7 to 6'9? Really?

rtKgB - Imgur.jpg

Advertisement
Duval, that was epic.

Kid seems to be in the Linder mold of pulling guard, which is good because we need to start grooming his replacement.

when I said this I was basically saying to recruit guys with the size of sentrel henderson and bunch just to name a few. Don't read too much into it... I was on my phone looking at some recruits and players coming out the midwest.... and if u want take a look at Wisconsins OL and u tell me if they r not huge, plus tell me if they didn't overpower us a couple years ago in the bowl game... and they did that up front and they did it all year 2 just about every school they played. They ran the ball right up our s***! So stop trying to read to deep into ****... Basically what was trying to say is that we should recruit more OL in the midwest. Florida is known for its talent especially at skilled positions BUT the midwest is known for their OL!

Last edited:
**** I swear to god I am gonna ******* vomit the next time Wisconsins god**** offensive line or LSU's ******* weight room get brought up on these ******* boards.

**** I swear to god I am gonna ****ing vomit the next time Wisconsins god**** offensive line or LSU's ****ing weight room get brought up on these ****ing boards.

You got to calm down. It will be ok.

But have you seen how big wisconsins oline is? Haha they are all 7 feet tall and 350.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];399686 said:
**** I swear to god I am gonna ****ing vomit the next time Wisconsins god**** offensive line or LSU's ****ing weight room get brought up on these ****ing boards.

But have you seen how big wisconsins oline is? Haha they are all 7 feet tall and 350.

LMFAO

I heard Wisconsin has their linemen grown in a lab in LSU's weightroom and then shipped north. Something about the humidity and cell growth.

/for real though our fans are pussies

I heard Wisconsin has their linemen grown in a lab in LSU's weightroom and then shipped north. Something about the humidity and cell growth.

/for real though our fans are pussies

I heard they are all offspring of brock lesner and rosie o'donnell. They feed them nothing but mcribs and cornbread. Thats why they are 100 times bigger then our lineman.

Yea golden is right about some of our fans having an inferiority complex. Our line is a big group and we just recruited a monster in flowers

Advertisement
Haha, this thread is only missing the mention of "dancing bears."

he plays at mon don

they are a ****** program who plays nobody in jersey

we dont want this kid.....hes just a big kid who leans on the kids who line up across from him....and thats what makes him look good

hes like bain and wymbs without playing the same talent level in HS

Advertisement
Back