NJ Football

Madabs

Sophomore
24/7 now has Antonio Alfano another NJ recruit ranked 1, in the last 5 years NJ has produced Jabrill Peppers, Rashan Gary, Justin Shorter, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Brandon Wimbush. I'm glad that Miami is going to NYC but the better football has always been in NJ. All but 2 of the above-mentioned players were on teams that are 15 miles apart and play in the same league. Harbaugh hired Paramus Catholics head coach to get Peppers and Gary. He now hosts a summer camp every year and players from Paramus Catholic, Bergen Catholic, St Peters, St Joes, and Depaul all come and get excited. Miami can do the same. I know NJ isnt FL or CA but the teams mentioned have gone to those states and beaten their top schools. Hope Diaz crosses the Hudson is next trip up.

Advertisement
This is why we are concentrating more on this location.
We should own this part of the country. PSU and Michigan get a good chunk of dudes form there and have survived by keeping dudes form the SEC.
NY/NJ kids love Miami. Need to set up shop at Rashan Gary's school regardless of any already established pipeline.

Advertisement
A majority of my Family lives in NJ, and the ones who actually watch football are huge Canes fans, yet they have never lived in Miami. BTW just my opinion but NJ is a ****** place to live Miami> than the whole state of NJ 😂😂😂.

A majority of my Family lives in NJ, and the ones who actually watch football are huge Canes fans, yet they have never lived in Miami. BTW just my opinion but NJ is a ****** place to live Miami> than the whole state of NJ 😂😂😂.

Yeah, but whenever I'm down there I can't get find any good pizza, bagels, or Italian Hero. And don't tell about Publix.

Advertisement
The #1 recruit this yr looks like that friend that asks chicks “Where’s my hug?” When he sees them.

Jersey. Besides its obvious physical deformities, NJ has among the highest taxes and car insurance premiums in the city.

Advertisement
Hey I’m new here, I’m from jersey and it’s defi some ballers here... I think if manny came here and started recruiting the players would come. Miami would be heaven to these players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back