Nine Wins

Advertisement
Folden is the penultimate loser. Everything he says and does oozes loser. This program will be nothing more than an occasional 9 win team with this pig-faced loser at the helm.

Fortunately for him, he's managed to dupe enough idiots into thinking an occasional 9 win season is something to celebrate with ticker tape and renaming of streets.

"[P]enultimate"? Who's the biggest loser? Blake?

But Butch said it was ok to celebrate it, isn't that like gospel to you?

Nebraska FIRED their coach for only winning nine games or more for seven years straight yet your man crush can't believe we beat a team that will likely be a 6-7 win team this year.

DIAF

Not sure Nebraska coach was fired for "...only winning nine games or more for seven straight years..." is a factually true statement. Wasn't the fact that he was a complete knucklehead who alienated a loyal fan base, and financial backers, a significant contributing factor. Dude far outstripped his welcome.

huh, if it happened there.....

niner - go change your underoos. you've been wearing the same pair for a few days now. whats the matter? mom didnt do the laundry?

Advertisement
Folden is the penultimate loser. Everything he says and does oozes loser. This program will be nothing more than an occasional 9 win team with this pig-faced loser at the helm.

Fortunately for him, he's managed to dupe enough idiots into thinking an occasional 9 win season is something to celebrate with ticker tape and renaming of streets.

"[P]enultimate"? Who's the biggest loser? Blake?

How about the people who kept him employed after going 6-7 in year 4? He's a loser, but they're the bigger losers because they could have and should have cured the problem.

Penultimate? How about ultimate?
You're much smarter than I am. Feel free to call him whatever you want, and I'll follow your lead.

But then he would be the winner of being a loser, Dingann1436's trench analcysts is denied.

Advertisement

Penultimate? How about ultimate?
You're much smarter than I am. Feel free to call him whatever you want, and I'll follow your lead.

But then he would be the winner of being a loser, Dingann1436's trench analcysts is denied.
Well played.

Advertisement
Back