Nine Wins

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
Our coach is now celebrating a win versus (according to him) a team that has had 9 wins or more over the past 10 years (8 out of 10 actually).

What's missing here is that Nebraska FIRED their last coach for winning 9 games or more EVERY SINGLE SEASON for 7 years. And Golden is making it out that 9 wins is some kind of accomplishment?

How low have we fallen?

NINE WINS IS ****.

[video=youtube;c-0JoqiULgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=c-0JoqiULgU[/video]

Advertisement
But Butch said it was ok to celebrate it, isn't that like gospel to you?

Nebraska FIRED their coach for only winning nine games or more for seven years straight yet your man crush can't believe we beat a team that will likely be a 6-7 win team this year.

DIAF

Advertisement
Nine wins is the new National Championship for this program.

We should extend Golden another 10 years.

Zero expectations at this school anymore

You'd think we won a championship with how happy people are over 3-0.

Some true a-holes in this thread. What would you like a postgame speech to consist of? "Fellas we almost ***ed up big time against an inferior opponent. Don't celebrate this. Feel lucky that we weren't part of one of the biggest collapses in program history. I'll see you tomorrow for workouts"

Here is what coaches do. They downplay victories to their players right after the game. Golden is the one guy who sunshine pumps after victories.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some true a-holes in this thread. What would you like a postgame speech to consist of? "Fellas we almost ***ed up big time against an inferior opponent. Don't celebrate this. Feel lucky that we weren't part of one of the biggest collapses in program history. I'll see you tomorrow for workouts"

Here is what coaches do. They downplay victories to their players right after the game. Golden is the one guy who sunshine pumps after victories.

Your message in this post confuses me.

Folden is the penultimate loser. Everything he says and does oozes loser. This program will be nothing more than an occasional 9 win team with this pig-faced loser at the helm.

Fortunately for him, he's managed to dupe enough idiots into thinking an occasional 9 win season is something to celebrate with ticker tape and renaming of streets.

The mopes have won out. They've managed to convince UM fans that UM can never again reach the peak of CFB. UM=University of Mediocrity.

The mopes have won out. They've managed to convince UM fans that UM can never again reach the peak of CFB. UM=University of Mediocrity.

They've managed to convince a bunch of braindead faqgits. Unfortunately, they compose the majority.

Advertisement
Folden is the penultimate loser. Everything he says and does oozes loser. This program will be nothing more than an occasional 9 win team with this pig-faced loser at the helm.

Fortunately for him, he's managed to dupe enough idiots into thinking an occasional 9 win season is something to celebrate with ticker tape and renaming of streets.
Penultimate? How about ultimate?

Advertisement
Mope City is maaaaaaad, LMAO!

proxy.php

It's okay for him to celebrate and talk crap to team. He needs to build them up, after all, their HC is a proven loser. So that stuff is okay. I hope he at least gave the game ball to Corn, took Mark's game ball from early this year and gave it to Corn, and then let Corn pick between their cars as his ride each week for rest of season(I know, extra benefits), because has Al lost in OT which I am certain he would have, Butch might have been in CG yesterday.

Penultimate? How about ultimate?
You're much smarter than I am. Feel free to call him whatever you want, and I'll follow your lead.

Advertisement
Back