NIL - Manchin

skeeper

CGHS
Just read article how Manchin is working with Tubberville to regulate NIL - of course Manchin is buddies with Saban.

Advertisement
Bama is recruiting just fine though not sure it matters to them

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Just read article how Manchin is working with Tubberville to regulate NIL - of course Manchin is buddies with Saban.
The headline tells the tale.

"Senators Tommy Tuberville, Joe Manchin working with SEC on bill to tackle NIL"

It needs some sort of regulation. It can't just be boosters paying players.

However, Joe Manchin working with Tommy Tuberville and the SEC to draft that legislation is everything that's wrong with American politics.
Yeah how dare people do things above the table for everyone to see. Let’s regulate that as Bama , Uga and others spend millions under the table. Brilliant.

Advertisement
Seriously? One senator from WV and one from Alabama working together to create NIL legislation? Could they make it anymore obvious who's writing that legislation?

All these senators on both side claim to love capitalism until it’s not their pockets getting greased. Ain’t happening tho.

Advertisement
Seriously? One senator from WV and one from Alabama working together to create NIL legislation? Could they make it anymore obvious who's writing that legislation?

Yeah, Joe Manchin is from West Virginia as you mentioned and went to WVU on a football scholarship back in 1965.

His buddy Saban is from West Virginia. So is Jimbo. And of course Tuberville is a former SEC coach.

Bet your bottom dollar Manchin is working the back channels to assist Greg Sankey in return for some "help" for the Mountaineers when the SEC resumes expansion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I been wracking my brain tryna figure out who Manchin reminds me of...

Then it hit me, he looks like that mf’er Ivan Ooze from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie from back in 95 lol

7B0264FA-7376-4BE2-BE89-ED754426B475.jpeg
992F50E5-B56F-4A71-ACBA-35AD832EC9ED.jpeg

And now I can’t unsee it 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back