NIL - Looking to the future

I don’t understand how anybody fails to see how incredible this is for Miami. We have a huge media market and all the business and industry that goes along w that. For Fvck sake, CIS could up their no add fee to $500, we’d all pay, and @DMoney can sign whoever we need and put his mug on the site.

This gives UM endless options, leverage, and real weapon to beat out these small shlthole college towns who won’t be able to compete with this market.
Cause some here don’t get business and how to make money i guess.

Advertisement
Real talk say if there's 150,000 cane fans accross the country, charge the 20 bucks each for an annual cane subscription and there's 3 million right there for our recruiting bag budget.
I like where your head and heart are with this concept but some greedy puke would get their grubby little paws on that money and use it for personal gain. That said. I would be in and then evaluate my monstrous investment annually.

NIL projection is already working this cycle. Y’all think Manny is this good at recruiting? Lol
Kids know when this is approved Miami will finally be able to go money for money with the big dogs in college football.
1604244623972.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back