Nike Football's The Opening Orlando 2017 One on Ones

LB/RB Takeaways -

Lorenzo Lingard - only in a few clips but you can see the athletic traits (quick, long, twitchy)

David Reese - looked VERY impressive. I know we are battling with FSU for him early, but would love to know more about his recruitment and ability

Lorenzo last run looked like nothing Gus Edwards is capable of right now. He was looking for contact WITH NO PADS.

Advertisement
Demetrius Mayes from the west and Xavier Thomas are MUST GETS for this staff on the DL as well

Xavier Thomas isn't coming so he isn't a must get. He's not going anywhere but clemson or South Carolina

Don't care. He's in Florida at IMG I think we can still reach him. Coach Kul snagged a kid from Sacramento California, so I think anything is possible with that dude. Unless the staff wants nothing to do with him then I stand corrected.

South Carolina and Clemson have a STRONG hold on that state, and Clemson is coming off of a national title. Not like Sacramento has a local power that's anywhere comparable. DJ was probably an outlier, which is perfectly fine.

Demetrius Mayes from the west and Xavier Thomas are MUST GETS for this staff on the DL as well

Xavier Thomas isn't coming so he isn't a must get. He's not going anywhere but clemson or South Carolina

Don't care. He's in Florida at IMG I think we can still reach him. Coach Kul snagged a kid from Sacramento California, so I think anything is possible with that dude. Unless the staff wants nothing to do with him then I stand corrected.

South Carolina and Clemson have a STRONG hold on that state, and Clemson is coming off of a national title. Not like Sacramento has a local power that's anywhere comparable. DJ was probably an outlier, which is perfectly fine.

According to what I'm reading he's at IMG in Bradenton, FL now. I'm not counting Kul out. That's all I'm saying. He's right in the state.

Advertisement
Back