Nike deal

ive heard its not really retired anymore and thats coming from within the team.

MJ did cook us. thankfully the bulls are a useless franchise post and pre jordan so the heat won overall.

Awwwww, u sound like Knicks fans. Lol Nevertheless, we got 6 of them thangs & I’m pretty sure we’re the only franchise in any of the four major sports to appear in at least 3 title games & go undefeated.

Dah well, just pull off The Dame trade

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, u’re correct & he’s still a JB athlete. Judge just became a JB athlete, but they r working on his cleats. He’s still rocking his NB cleats, although he just f’d his toe in those same cleats.

Freak injury. Not sure the JB would have been steel toed baseball cleats to prevent Judge from running into the wall in Dodger Stadium…

Trout Nike gloves did lead to his hamate bone injury though…. 😎

Freak injury. Not sure the JB would have been steel toed baseball cleats to prevent Judge from running into the wall in Dodger Stadium…

nah didn't you know nike prevents all injuries. its nt like Zion did rip through a nike shoe

Man Mike Trout stays injured for the weirdest chit. Lol I think it’s b/c he’s guaranteed that huge $$ & plays for an underachieving franchise. Lol

I know Judge hurt his foot on a freak accident, I’m more pointing out even w/ the shoe accommodating his feet, he suffered a crazy lingering injury. I honestly didn’t see it, see it, until I actually saw it. Unfortunate.

Advertisement
Man Mike Trout stays injured for the weirdest chit. Lol I think it’s b/c he’s guaranteed that huge $$ & plays for an underachieving franchise. Lol

I know Judge hurt his foot on a freak accident, I’m more pointing out even w/ the shoe accommodating his feet, he suffered a crazy lingering injury. I honestly didn’t see it, see it, until I actually saw it. Unfortunate.

I’m a Yankees fan, so I hope JB brand makes him like Black Panther…

off topic: my air maxes have to be the least comfortable shoe on earth. the free runs I have are the opposite - the comfiest shoe ive worn

Advertisement
our uniforms are an embarrassment.. Mario has made no changes to Manny diaz jerseys era. Huge disappointment after coming from Oregon
This is so stupid lol, like how is this Mario’s fault we haven’t switched??? He’s hasn’t even been here for two full seasons lmfao.

I swear some of y’all are either children or have nothing better to do than to cry about something.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response; I just finished my boxing training, & like MJ, I typically use anything to motivate me. Today, I used @Ricaneswag approval of those Kwik-E-Mart joints to motivate me to tear that heavy bag to pieces.

Anywho, what was the ? again? Awww yes, can it be done. Yes, IF JB considered us a tier two like UH, UC, or SDSU, but some of ya’ll & I’m specifically referring to Jordan Hater @hoops156 & @ItsMeD r going to have to step into the 21st Century & realize JB is no longer a basketball brand, it’s A brand. JB is just as synonymous w/ football as basketball now. Current endorsed players:

-Dak Prescott
-Deebo Samuel (shout out to my day 2 ninja @Confidence1000)
-Davante Adams
-Charles Woodson
-Joe Haden
-Melvin Ingram
-Kyle Pitts
-Stephon Gilmore
-Michael Thomas
-Jamal Adams
-Stefon Diggs
-Chase Claypool
-Jarvis Landry
-Devin White
-Honey Badger
-Cam Jordan
-Bobby Digital Wagner

Etc, etc.

Now JB is getting into the baseball arena. Nike specifically have spun off Jordan Brand as its own brand, no different than Converse.

So programs like UCLA, UF, UofM, OU, and of course UNC are not going to get the Swoosh over Jumpman on their major sports b/c of their tier level. Their FB, B-Ball, W-Ball programs r going to have the Jumpman logo, while their Baseball & other club sports (including swimming) will have the Swoosh.
❤️❤️💪🏾

This is so stupid lol, like how is this Mario’s fault we haven’t switched??? He’s hasn’t even been here for two full seasons lmfao.

I swear some of y’all are either children or have nothing better to do than to cry about something.

Blame likely lays somewhere between Shalala and Gattis…. Maybe DJ Ivey …

Advertisement
I was courtside (practically) for that game. Only time I wore an opponents jersey against my team. MJ went off for 20 in first half and crowd cheered louder for him.

I’ll never understand the narrative of a “basketball” logo on a football uniform. That logo is so much more than “basketball.
Probably because it’s literally a picture of a dude playing basketball.

Advertisement
Is it, really? You old heads will get over it. That logo is different than any other logo, including Nike’s.
It would seem weird for me to see a logo of some dude throwing a football on a basketball uniform too. It's not something that particularly bothers me because I'm not really a label person but it just seems kind of off. I'd probably just stop noticing after a bit though. I rarely notice which brands make which uniforms when I'm watching a game.

its literally his decision with adidas lol
Ion think so … we locked into a contract that previous leadership signed. Can’t just break it cause we got a new coach. I’m sure he’s in AD’s ear like ya I want out of Adidas and back to Nike. It’s just a wait and see game. I wish there was a way to terminate early cause personally I’m sick of adidas’s grew up watching Miami be a Nike school. It will be a GREAT day when/if we go back

its literally his decision with adidas lol

It's literally not.

We are under contract for the entire University, not just football.

Now, we will probably terminate that deal early, maybe a buyout, maybe a settlement.

But it's not just Mario's decision. And I know Alonzo wants out too, as do a ton of other alums. But it's a legal matter involving millions of dollars, Mario can't just snap his fingers and make it happen overnight.

It's literally not.

We are under contract for the entire University, not just football.

Now, we will probably terminate that deal early, maybe a buyout, maybe a settlement.

But it's not just Mario's decision. And I know Alonzo wants out too, as do a ton of other alums. But it's a legal matter involving millions of dollars, Mario can't just snap his fingers and make it happen overnight.
This should not be hard to understand

Advertisement
Back