Nike deal

I know this may be a reach. But did you notice DP2 and X wearing cutters instead of adidas gloves?

I really don’t know the exact language for the brand contract but I never seen the canes wear anything but adidas on the field.

Is this an open goodbye?

Advertisement
Lost in Nike jerseys too. Won't win until we get a competent coaching staff.

Yeah, this is the only acceptable answer; however, I will tell u unequivocally we’ve lost several high profiled recruits we were on during the NIL era due to brand affiliation b/c of their own future NIL deals based upon HS branding.

Advertisement
Just copped team official gear from a Jordan brand team, and it's just way better than anything Adidas has given us. The fit of the size is true. The material is better. Sleeves are too wide. Collar holds true. And the attention to detail is way better.

If/when we ever get out of Adidas, I hope it's for Jordan.

Just copped team official gear from a Jordan brand team, and it's just way better than anything Adidas has given us. The fit of the size is true. The material is better. Sleeves are too wide. Collar holds true. And the attention to detail is way better.

If/when we ever get out of Adidas, I hope it's for Jordan.
Did you really buy Michigan gear? Dude…

Advertisement
I thought we were getting out of the adidas deal.... guess not
Nike did a
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Adidas can make us fire uniforms but Mario wants no part of it, he doesnt care, he's lost...hope he spends more times and cares about his players more and can become a better coach and fix the small things

also, put the dam helmet logo back in the endzone already.. hardrock can easily do it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back