NiJel Pack

More of a fan than you. I was at the game and I was right when I said he wasn’t playing to his potential.
Get the **** out of here with this more of a fan than me bull****. Are you really the soft? Did you go to FSU?

Advertisement
Episode 1 Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Nigel played out of his mind tonight. He keeps this up no way Texas stands a chance Sunday afternoon. Coach L pulled him at the right time when Houston made that little run to start the 2nd half. It preserved Pack and his fouls with the Coogs pounding inside. Then calmly came back in and drained another money 3 to stretch the lead and put Houston out of their misery.

Advertisement

I dont know how he makes money off this...but whatever the case the ROI for him and Miami at this point has been paid 10 times over.

Applications go up, apparel goes up (Pro Adidas or not), and just the publicity on top of it all. This is why when football gets turned around and the potential for a conference change with a bigger share happens....watch out for the sleeping giant.

On top of it the starters on this team a great people, very comfortable on the mic (I believe part of the LifeWallet deal is extra media training but either way it likely makes them much more comfortable) and they are led by a Coach who is universally loved by even non fans. Barkley and Smith gush over how amazing L is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back