Nijel Pack Submits Name for NBA Draft

Advertisement
1682473549625.png

Maybe you should give the Hive a call?

Advertisement
I'm much less worried about Omier leaving than I am about Pack. Unlike Omier, Pack may not have had the type of year -- individually -- that he may have planned for. Team had great success, but his numbers may not have been what he was hoping for. That being said, he doesn't come across as a selfish guy to me, so it's very possible that he's not worried about his numbers right now. Football board is saying our NIL money hasn't run dry. That would be the only other reason that I could see him leaving. Like Omier, I don't think Pack gets the NBA grade he's wishing for. Hopefully, it's just another case of a player testing the waters.

Advertisement
Omier and Pack isn’t surprising to me. What’s surprising is our lack of traction in the portal.
The night is still young. Plenty of players left and still a lot of names to be added. In hearing the numbers being thrown around, particularly re: the $4mil reportedly being offered to Hunter Dlckinson, the lack of traction probably has to do with the market being set. Who really knows? But you're right. It would've been nice to have a big name already lined up. I'm still confident that Miami will be vastly improved by the time everything settles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know he’s just testing the waters, but it really seems like somebody with knowledge would have told him there’s no point. He’s not even good enough to be G league. Maybe he just wants to work out in front of pro scouts.

I know he’s just testing the waters, but it really seems like somebody with knowledge would have told him there’s no point. He’s not even good enough to be G league. Maybe he just wants to work out in front of pro scouts.
What does he gain by not getting the NBA info? Seems to me like he has nothing to lose by doing this.

Advertisement
Back