Nightmare scenario

bobshrum

Redshirt Freshman
Miami passes on Butch and UCF picks him up with a nice offer to replace o'leary

Advertisement
Hopefully he can use them to leverage even more money out of us. Agreed though. Can totally see Butch at a UCF or a USF and being more relevant than us.

Oh dear Jesus. This would be horrible. Please don't let this happen. Butch is gaining some serious leverage. I hope this is a good thing for UM. We need to make this happen right now, or else suffer the consequences.

Butch would likely make UCF the other member of the big 3 in Florida.

Fire Blake James now because he has no balls to make the difficult decisions that needed to be made a year ago.

We will suffer the consequences, UM is to hardline to fire Al mid-season... The AD is not qualified for the role. He needs another position to raise funds and let a REAL AD take over his position.

Advertisement
I don't understand.

UM really doesn't give a **** about football - why don't they just close down the program?

Football is like the little ******* son the UM elites don't acknowledge nor seem to want anything to do with.

I don't understand.

UM really doesn't give a **** about football - why don't they just close down the program?

Football is like the little ******* son the UM elites don't acknowledge nor seem to want anything to do with.

I bet that in three years at FIU, Butch would dominate.

UM would slip to fourth in the state. A distant fourth.

Three bad hires in a row - on track for a fourth.

Firing Day is 49 away.

Who's no good? The BOT? Frenk? Flake? Fraulden? They're all no ******* good.

Feeling better now that we're through
Feeling better 'cause I'm over you
I learned my lesson, it left a scar
Now I see how you really are

You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby you're no ******* good

I'm gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby you're no ******* good

[video=youtube;082KfTzWOxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082KfTzWOxE[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
8-5 his best record in Carolina while committing recruiting violations , 60+ plus years old yeap that's the goat coach you guys want really bad stfu already with that **** , butch would set this program back even more. Fuentes or Herman of gtfo

Don't matter if he is 60+ or 35 yrs old...I like Fuentes,Herman & Butch....Herman I would like to see a lil bit more from him...

I don't think Fuentes & Herman would stay at Maimi for long...both will bolt for the NFL (only if successful)

Butch is 60+ with probably 5-7 top yrs left in him & he will retire here......

So whoever the next coach is...Um better make sure it's the right coach because the next hire is very very important!!!

8-5 his best record in Carolina while committing recruiting violations , 60+ plus years old yeap that's the goat coach you guys want really bad stfu already with that **** , butch would set this program back even more. Fuentes or Herman of gtfo

I agree

What recruiting violations?

The 60+ age thing is not really a factor, as many older coaches are doing just fine.

Advertisement

recruiting violations? are you referring to the players that got in trouble for talking to agents or the academic scandal. Neither one of those are recruiting violations and the academic fraud was happening long before he got to UNC.

I don't understand.

Really do think this is the plan eventually. We all know they are just keeping this program (barely alive and on life support) going so they can greedily grab a few more ACC dollars. We are the conference's welfare cheat.

Advertisement
I don't understand.

The reason they don't shut it down is the little $30,000,000.00 US that the ACC sends each year. That is their addiction point. That is what we have to find a way to threaten. Banners need to aim at ACC now. "Thanks for the Free Ride ACC -- THE U" "Why try, ACC just sends the $$ - THE U" "Keep sending the check you tobacco road inbreds -- THE U" Get the idea?

Firing Day is 49 away.

Who's no good? The BOT? Frenk? Flake? Fraulden? They're all no ****ing good.

Feeling better now that we're through
Feeling better 'cause I'm over you
I learned my lesson, it left a scar
Now I see how you really are

You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby you're no ****ing good

I'm gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby you're no ****ing good

[video=youtube;082KfTzWOxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082KfTzWOxE[/video]

Good to see you getting into this. Here are a couple more. "Why try, ACC just sends the $$ - THE U", "Keep sending the check you tobacco road inbreds -- THE U" "Hey, Swofford, can I advance on next year's allowance -- Frenk"

Butch Davis is a bum with the X's and O's , all that NFL talent he got to cArolina and didn't win **** with them bum

Advertisement
Back