Nigel gone

Al Golden.....................worst coach ever

Been following Canes football long? Nah? Ok... Here's a quick history lesson...we had a coach once who didn't step foot on Miami central to recruit kids. They made a movie about him...it's called Radio. Check it out.

Advertisement
Lulz.

But it was his dream school so it was ok to interview. There's nothing wrong with interviewing to other schools. And him staying was going to show how committed he was to the school. Isn't that right golden slurpers?

Last edited:
well we do have corner depth...but its good to bring 1-2 in every year preferably the best ones in your home base..

It is killing me to here kids say "I WILL STILL REP the #305" this seems to be trending up!!!!

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 11m
Decided to take my talents to Texas! I'll still rep the 305, no disrespect to my cane fans, I appreciate you all pic.twitter.com/v0CxdmQ7mO

Last edited:
There have been grumblings this was going to happen. Staff hasn't been happy with Bethel for a while. When he originally committed he was supposed to be an EE. Frankly, if he didn't go to BTW I think he might have gotten dropped a month ago.

Kids been begging for other offers for a reason.

@COACH_T_Y: We going to lose our recruits on D cause nobody wants to play in our scheme.

Advertisement
GET AL GOLDEN THE **** AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL. RIGHT NOW. HE'S A ****ING DISGRACE.

Yeah, I agree. This is ALL on Golden. All this flirtation with Penn State showing that he is NOT 100% committed to Miami. The meltdown began. I expect C. Thomas to leave for FSU and others will leave. I am the least negative person, but I just have a bad feeling this will end bad.

Playing possum is blowing up in Golden's face

It's okay guys Golden is bringing in a top 3, I mean top 5, I mean top 10, errrr top 15, just kidding top 20 class.

Advertisement
NOTHING IS WRONG GUYS

its true we acctually overachieved this year we fooled everyone in thinking we were miami of old going 7-0 then imploded but we were never suppose to be that good anyway

its really a big mind game that everyone is acting negatively towards messing with the chemicals in our brains haha

Advertisement
This coaching staff is a joke Lmaooo former players congratulating kids on getting away from here

You would think this guy isn't a 3 star, lower 300 nationally recruit by reading this board.

Wonder also if maybe the staff has cooled on him. Things with Bethel have seemed shaky for a while now. Not every kid who decommits was some stud that was "stolen" away, much like Edouard. Sometimes kids get the message when the staff stops returning calls, and starts to slow play them.

Im NOT saying that is what happened here, but the Texas Tech thing is WAY out of left field. Lets also not forget that this kid has been begging for a UGA offer for months now too.

Advertisement
I don't blame the kid for going elsewhere. Playing for Dorito is a career killer

I love um but its official its old power who cant keep in these times no matter whos coach. If coaches dont want 2 coach here they kno suttin wrong. Until we get a stadium is my only excuse.

Hey guys Goldens started following Arrion Springs last night! Maybe we can flip him from Oregon!

/yeah right

Advertisement
Back