Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
you got to remember these kids are 17 - 18 years old its like a power rush with most of the stuff they say just to see how much of an uproar they can cause, because there are tons of fans that do stalk the kids pages and hang on every word they post, once these kids post something all the stalkers reply and retweet and make a big deal out of whatever they post and the kids are sitting back laughing at them

This kid is all about getting attention. I dont believe for one second he wont be enrolled at Miami next year. People need to stop giving him the attention he craves when he says something like this or it will never end.

Offer Mayes.
Offer Turner.
Offer a CB from BTW that gets toasted occasionally and talks too much.

Don't offer a CB who's All-State, Broward County Defensive Player of the Year, has locked down everybody who's anybody in South FLA and finished his State Championship season with 9 picks... (and has an offer from the team that just whooped Alabama and another from the team that just whooped Ohio State)

Cause he's 10 pounds too light.

Talent evaluation baby!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does every **** thread about Bethel have to have Dowels in there too?! I swear every commit we have somebody has to ***** about who they like better then the kid wow

Does every **** thread about Bethel have to have Dowels in there too?! I swear every commit we have somebody has to **** about who they like better then the kid wow

You'll be ****ing about it too in about 2 years.

Relax.

Can they play 1 college game first? You act like he's Revis in the making, a good player but other then Oklahoma who's his big offer? Sorry but many schools haven't offered it doesn't mean he isn't good but it **** sure means he isn't going to make or break this class. Now please lets keep it about the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI COMMIT

Advertisement
Does every **** thread about Bethel have to have Dowels in there too?! I swear every commit we have somebody has to **** about who they like better then the kid wow

You'll be ****ing about it too in about 2 years.

Relax.

Can they play 1 college game first? You act like he's Revis in the making, a good player but other then Oklahoma who's his big offer? Sorry but many schools haven't offered it doesn't mean he isn't good but it **** sure means he isn't going to make or break this class. Now please lets keep it about the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI COMMIT

Don't care who his other offers are. I trust Oklahoma and Clemson. His other offers ain't terrible either.

Why do I have to see them play a college game if I know who's better RIGHT NOW?

Regardless, Miami didn't offer the best pure cover guy in South Florida (cause he's only 5'10" 160lbs) but they offered Mayes, Turner and Bethel. (the Bethel offer I understand though)

Anyways...

Moving on.

Offer Mayes.
Offer Turner.
Offer a CB from BTW that gets toasted occasionally and talks too much.

Don't offer a CB who's All-State, Broward County Defensive Player of the Year, has locked down everybody who's anybody in South FLA and finished his State Championship season with 9 picks... (and has an offer from the team that just whooped Alabama and another from the team that just whooped Ohio State)

Cause he's 10 pounds too light.

Talent evaluation baby!

Al's evaluations are mediocre at best. That's why 3 years into his regime he had mostly Shannon's guys on the field. Everyone on here shreds Shannon for his bad recruiting, yet 3 years later Al still couldn't find guys to eat up the minutes going to Gaines, Green, Highsmith and all the other guys that fans blame for us being terrible.

Missing on Dowells will haunt us.

Advertisement
personalities run from their coaches...I would not trust any BTW kid...if he does jump, not saying he will, Barrow needs to be shown the door...

Nigel gon Nigel, Nigel just playing all us fools, stop looking at what they say on public forums...I think many of these kids are not as witty as you think and are actually giving hints well before it hits the news. Today, kids are all about voicing their honest feelings and can make those feelings public instantly with one click. Usually they shoot off a thought and then realize it was a mistake. I was a fool yesterday for getting played by Nigel, after what he did today I think the fools are the ones who believe these kids are just talking bs and not actually showing their hand. And let's not turn this kid into a nobody now because he isn't committed here now. Jackson already upset fans are trashing Nigel. Let's not become part of the reason kids don't want to play for the U. They are reading these boards and from what I'm seeing are talking amongst each other about all the negativity.

Advertisement
Back