Nigel Bethel

mendiso30

Freshman
He posted a picture saying watch me at the next level, a fan responded "it's all about the U". Nigel responded back maybe, maybe not. What's the deal with all the S Flo kids committing to the U, acting like the love the canes and then turning their back on it for "better offers"? Seems like Nigel is just holding a spot until he gets the offer he wants.

Advertisement
judge if you want (although I agree with Nigel saying we need to switch up the defense.) this kids pops off too much on twitter constantly contradicting his commitment to UM.

Advertisement
Seriously the kid trolls like crazy on twitter and loves it but its the dumb ones that continue to fall for it ****

Grown men stalking 18 year olds on twitter again smh never fails.. Get a life man who cares what he says on his twitter. He's a kid he's going to mess around alot.

Advertisement
I don't even have Twitter, but I read an article on here a couple days ago where he appeared very open too. If he gets an offer from UGA I think he'll jump. He might even jump if Arkansas offers.

I like him, but I've cooled a little after watching him get torched several times this year and then hearing him spouting off so much lately. I'd rather have Dowells.

Maybe.. Maybe not as I'm sure he is still hearing rumors of Golden to Penn St today.. Just like you and me.

Advertisement
I just hope kid puts as much work in film study and the weights as he does stirring shizz up

I don't even have Twitter, but I read an article on here a couple days ago where he appeared very open too. If he gets an offer from UGA I think he'll jump. He might even jump if Arkansas offers.

I like him, but I've cooled a little after watching him get torched several times this year and then hearing him spouting off so much lately. I'd rather have Dowells.

lmao @ the avatar man....hilarious

Advertisement
Nobody said it was from twitter. Nigel followed me on Instagram so I see what he puts up. I never talk to recruits just like seeing what they are saying to their own friends. Lots of Charles robinsons on this site picking certain parts of posts to comment on, and making up things. I thought this was a canes site for people looking for any canes info.

Nobody said it was from twitter. Nigel followed me on Instagram so I see what he puts up. I never talk to recruits JUST LIKE SEEING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING TO THEIR OWN FRIENDS. Lots of Charles robinsons on this site picking certain parts of posts to comment on, and making up things. I thought this was a canes site for people looking for any canes info.

Stalking 101 bra stop it lol...

Advertisement
Back