Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
I assume you are being sarcastic, but it is certainly not a great school. Its nickname is CCC Colorado Community College. It is basically filled with potheads who couldn't get accepted into the good Cali schools so they get stuck going there so they can smoke all day and pick majors like basket weaving.
Wait, I thought you said it wasnt a great school ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So simple but yet so awesome back then.
Just him sitting on a stool with his guitar and glasses on, and singing.
James Taylor was another one.
(You Tube has some old video clips on them)
Oh **** love me some James Taylor along with Carole King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting line up. How was Kansas?

As you’d expect a progressive rock band with elements of Southern Boogie, Rock and Blue Grass. A great stroke of ambition with cryptic lyrics, and lots of high plains symbolism. Spiced with a crafty sprinkling of violin and piano. At least I think so, I was pretty high.

images.jpeg

As you’d expect a progressive rock band with elements of Southern Boogie, Rock and Blue Grass. A great stroke of ambition with cryptic lyrics, and lots of high plains symbolism. Spiced with a crafty sprinkling of violin and piano. At least I think so, I was pretty high.

View attachment 95792
John Brown... I have never really figured Kansas out. Guys could play for sure but just not my thing.

There’s not a third Nigel Bethel that will pop up in a couple years right? Be done with that family.

John Brown... I have never really figured Kansas out. Guys could play for sure but just not my thing.
Saw them when they were called White Horse or something at K-State, they were pretty good. I was out their playing small college ball in the KCAC.

Advertisement
Back