Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
Great school...beautiful college town.

I hope he enjoys hiking the Flatirons every day.
I assume you are being sarcastic, but it is certainly not a great school. Its nickname is CCC Colorado Community College. It is basically filled with potheads who couldn't get accepted into the good Cali schools so they get stuck going there so they can smoke all day and pick majors like basket weaving.

Advertisement
I assume you are being sarcastic, but it is certainly not a great school. Its nickname is CCC Colorado Community College. It is basically filled with potheads who couldn't get accepted into the good Cali schools so they get stuck going there so they can smoke all day and pick majors like basket weaving.

Its a top 100 school, brother. Beautiful campus. Incredibly easy going. Some great faculty. Boulder is getting a little congested, but its still a nice little city. Legal weed. Gorgeous backdrop. Incredible weather most of the year. Got a major metro 30-45m away.

For football, he can go learn under a former pro defensive back coach, defensive coordinator, and head coach that coached under Saban, Smart. Gets to line up every day across from the best WR in the nation. If he doesn't get better...he is just a bum.

Yung Nigel could have done a lot worse.

Last edited:
Its a top 100 school, brother. Beautiful campus. Incredibly easy going. Some great faculty. Boulder is getting a little congested, but its still a nice little city. Legal weed. Gorgeous backdrop. Incredible weather most of the year. Got a major metro 30-45m away.

Yung Nigel could have done a lot worse.

I am sure the campus is beautiful and in a nice location. I have actually been out there on business(never to the school though), however the rankings mean very little in regards to how good a school really is. Education only makes up 20% of the ranking criteria. He certainly could have done a lot worse and ended up at a real schitty school, but I wouldn't call it a "great school". I am sure he will have a lot of fun though. I know that campus is FILLED with hot girls and the school is a **** of a lot of fun.

Advertisement

Hand woven artisanal baskets are a growth industry. Could explain why Nigel ultimately ended up there. Secure the basket. Business decision respected.

I know it’s been said a lot before, but these are just kids. Kids who live in a digital era, a time where things are requested and provided instantaneously... Frankly, when some kids are drug addicts, committing crimes, dying from immature mistakes- switching colleges/universities with hopes of being a starter doesn’t seem too ridiculous.

The U ain’t for everybody.

Having said that, as a Canes fan, you always hope kids stick with it for the benefit of the team and the team record, so I’m bummed he won’t contribute to potential successes. Also, if you line up against us on game day I hope we push your face in... and pick you up for the next play/*** whoopin.

Advertisement
He clearly wanted to go as far away from home as possible I guess. lol. I'm sure he could have gotten on at FIU or at least FAU. Seems like a nice college town and the fans really support the team too. He will freeze his a$$ off though. Shocked Colorado didn't tell him to come visit during a winter so he can get an idea of what he is signing himself up for. LOL.

Advertisement
But the Colorado rocky mountain high.
I've seen it raining fire in the sky.
The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye
Rocky mountain high .... Colorado.

Advertisement
Back