Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
The older brother did not have a commitable offer at the end, which is why he went to TT.

Advertisement
His brother stuck some kid playing basketball for basically no reason and got tossed from Texas Tech.

Lmao @ this " for no reason" lie. The bull dyke clearly swung on him first in the video and was also suspended:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJ4qw5OlVc

I would have put the ho in the figure-fo if she put her hands on me...

a dyke at that..Apparently she was frustrated because of being showed up. It looked like a simple foul and she turns around and punches him...Big Nigel not the sonic rings out of her ***...didnt impose on her..she threw a punch and he threw a punch. She aint gonna do it no more

not gunna lie thats weird af naming both your sons Nigel. IDC if he got two different fathers.

One of my childhood friend name is Jerome along with 3 of his brothers. His dad has like 4 baby mommas and he named the first boy from each one Jerome after himself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
he didnt get tossed either. He played and the transferred on his own. Think they have the same dad. The one that graduated from eastern kentucky's name was actually nigel patten..he changed to bethel.

PERSONAL
Son of Nigel Bethel Sr. and Kimberly Banks ... has six brothers – Patrick Banks, Kenneth Banks, Henry Banks, Kamari Banks, Nigel Bethel III and Nijeh Bethel, and four sisters – Taylor Bethel, Nigea Bethel, Amber Bethel and Nigeria Bethel … plans to major in exercise and sport science.

The bolded is our current commit. Older bro ended up having a solid career, was a fbs preseason all american this year and likely is on an Nfl training camp roster at the least. Crazy that we had 2 Nigel Bethel's committed...dad did a good job with them..straight out of Overtown.

Somehow I thought there was still a third Nigel Bethel but maybe that was his father. Did his father ever play?

There are a lot of Bethels connected to Canes football. We had Randy Bethel the TE in the late '80's. He's the father of the current DT. The we had the DT in the late '80's, early '90's: Damon Bethel. As far as I know, he was unrelated to the Florida Bethels. I remember a Randy Bethel who played HS football in the early '60's. He was the only white Bethel.

he didnt get tossed either. He played and the transferred on his own. Think they have the same dad. The one that graduated from eastern kentucky's name was actually nigel patten..he changed to bethel.

PERSONAL
Son of Nigel Bethel Sr. and Kimberly Banks ... has six brothers – Patrick Banks, Kenneth Banks, Henry Banks, Kamari Banks, Nigel Bethel III and Nijeh Bethel, and four sisters – Taylor Bethel, Nigea Bethel, Amber Bethel and Nigeria Bethel … plans to major in exercise and sport science.

The bolded is our current commit. Older bro ended up having a solid career, was a fbs preseason all american this year and likely is on an Nfl training camp roster at the least. Crazy that we had 2 Nigel Bethel's committed...dad did a good job with them..straight out of Overtown.

Somehow I thought there was still a third Nigel Bethel but maybe that was his father. Did his father ever play?

There are a lot of Bethels connected to Canes football. We had Randy Bethel the TE in the late '80's. He's the father of the current DT. The we had the DT in the late '80's, early '90's: Damon Bethel. As far as I know, he was unrelated to the Florida Bethels. I remember a Randy Bethel who played HS football in the early '60's. He was the only white Bethel.

Bethel is a Bahamian last name so there are alot of them in s.fla. Randy Bethel the dad and our current dt are bahamian

PERSONAL

Bethel is a Bahamian last name so there are alot of them in s.fla. Randy Bethel the dad and our current dt are bahamian

Damon Bethel, the DT we had in the late 80's, early 90's was from Philadelphia. Don't know if he was Bahamian. maybe so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back