Nigel Bethel

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
So I guess a few years back there was a Nigel Bethel from Booker T Washington High who went to Texas Tech and later transferred to eastern Kentucky I believe. Obviously we have a Nigel Bethel committed. Two questions. 1. Wasn’t the older Nigel Bethel at one point commited to us ? 2. Are they related? I feel like this was discussed in an earlier thread but not 100% sure.

Advertisement
So I guess a few years back there was a Nigel Bethel from Booker T Washington High who went to Texas Tech and later transferred to eastern Kentucky I believe. Obviously we have a Nigel Bethel committed. Two questions. 1. Wasn’t the older Nigel Bethel at one point commited to us ? 2. Are they related? I feel like this was discussed in an earlier thread but not 100% sure.

Yes thats his brother

Last edited:
He was committed here too. Ended up flipping to Texas Tech a month before signing day but transferred after he punched a girl during a pickup basketball game.

His brother stuck some kid playing basketball for basically no reason and got tossed from Texas Tech.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he didnt get tossed either. He played and the transferred on his own. Think they have the same dad. The one that graduated from eastern kentucky's name was actually nigel patten..he changed to bethel.

PERSONAL
Son of Nigel Bethel Sr. and Kimberly Banks ... has six brothers – Patrick Banks, Kenneth Banks, Henry Banks, Kamari Banks, Nigel Bethel III and Nijeh Bethel, and four sisters – Taylor Bethel, Nigea Bethel, Amber Bethel and Nigeria Bethel … plans to major in exercise and sport science.

The bolded is our current commit. Older bro ended up having a solid career, was a fbs preseason all american this year and likely is on an Nfl training camp roster at the least. Crazy that we had 2 Nigel Bethel's committed...dad did a good job with them..straight out of Overtown.

Last edited:
His brother stuck some kid playing basketball for basically no reason and got tossed from Texas Tech.

1. It wasn’t for no reason.
2. That’s not why he left Texas Tech. That incident happened the summer of his freshman year. He was suspended and came back to play for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was video of the older brother punching some tall bball coed in Tx that was on here years ago...I do think the older brother played UM till the end before be bolted to TX?

AG’s golden days

Advertisement
I remember the whole debacle with his brother quite vividly.

Had no clue the two were related.

Advertisement
not gunna lie thats weird af naming both your sons Nigel. IDC if he got two different fathers.

"I don't see anything wrong with that"
image_400x400.jpg

he didnt get tossed either. He played and the transferred on his own. Think they have the same dad. The one that graduated from eastern kentucky's name was actually nigel patten..he changed to bethel.

PERSONAL
Son of Nigel Bethel Sr. and Kimberly Banks ... has six brothers – Patrick Banks, Kenneth Banks, Henry Banks, Kamari Banks, Nigel Bethel III and Nijeh Bethel, and four sisters – Taylor Bethel, Nigea Bethel, Amber Bethel and Nigeria Bethel … plans to major in exercise and sport science.

The bolded is our current commit. Older bro ended up having a solid career, was a fbs preseason all american this year and likely is on an Nfl training camp roster at the least. Crazy that we had 2 Nigel Bethel's committed...dad did a good job with them..straight out of Overtown.

Nigel, Nigel, and Nijeh? The parents are creative af.

PERSONAL

Nigel, Nigel, and Nijeh? The parents are creative af.

they dont have the same mother. Nigel (our commit) and Nijeh does. I think Nijeh plays at mnw too. The first Nigel is the oldest...then down the road he got married to our commits mom and she likely named him nigel as well

Advertisement
Back