Nigel bethel....

Don't see the point in pursuing Bethel. If we whiff on all the remaining DB targets, save the scholarship for a stud next cycle instead of settling for a Golden-level take at the 11th hour.

If Bethel's a possible option around the time of his OV, then something probably went horribly wrong with Campbell/Surtain/Samuel.

Most of our studs will be 3 and out . How many cbs are their in 2019 ? And with this monster Db class coming in this how many will come for 2019 . CBS ?

Advertisement
Kid that has length, speed, comes from a top local program. Was no major programs top choice and went where he felt the love. If we miss out on our top targets wouldn't mind him as a project to redshirt. A rich man's Ryan Mayes.

Kid that has length, speed, comes from a top local program. Was no major programs top choice and went where he felt the love. If we miss out on our top targets wouldn't mind him as a project to redshirt. A rich man's Ryan Mayes.

If you had anyone, you lost them at the end.

Advertisement
He just looks more fluid on tape than D.Wilson to me...D.Wilson is obv a big DB that looks physically ready, but Bethel looks faster and "looser".

JMO

I like this kid personally, he's tall fast and with a RS year and rumph coaching I think we can turn him into something. This kid is a true corner D. Wilson is a for sure safety at the next level.

Advertisement
Was he a starting CB on his HS team?

I'd like to know this to. 0 CB tape. I'm starting to think he is a WR prospect.

At that point, no thanks. If we're to take a 4th WR this class, which Ezzard (spelling?) looks like the only prospect the staff is targeting, I'd rather go with Ezzard.

I rather have Bethel then Ezzard at WR.

I think you might be in the minority on that one.

Advertisement
Was he a starting CB on his HS team?

I'd like to know this to. 0 CB tape. I'm starting to think he is a WR prospect.

At that point, no thanks. If we're to take a 4th WR this class, which Ezzard (spelling?) looks like the only prospect the staff is targeting, I'd rather go with Ezzard.

I rather have Bethel then Ezzard at WR.

I don't mind Bethel at all as a take that could end up at CB or WR. But Ezzard senior stuff is awesome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back