Nigel bethel....

brock

All-American
3AA6D600-1CF1-4747-A68D-19EF70F566F6.jpg
Hope we not recruting him again...

Advertisement
At this point I’d take him

**** no, not before you see what happens with other dbs in South Florida
There is a long list of dbs in South Florida that we should look at over him. And if jobe decommits Jamie’s Sherwood needs to be first guy they contact...

Last edited:
I just think that's that an excited emoji, current CB's got him going to UCF

Advertisement
Don't want. Played games and committed to UiF and now they dumped him.

Divaad Wilson before this guy please.

Advertisement
Don’t want. Played games. Tried to be a stank *** gator, which shows me he’s a loser. I can think of 5 guys I’d take over him.

Advertisement
The OV is Jan 26th....

Miami will probably know where they stand with others before this visit even takes place.... if at all

JC

Advertisement
He just told me he set his OV for January 26th weekend

Don't mind this at all...Bring the local kid in in case we miss on the big guns at corner OR if we stick with have room for 7th db even if we land 6...OR if we want the 4th wr still and Ezzard goes elsewhere.

Seems to be understand after confusion early, that we are recruiting him but the offer isn't commitable yet.

Don't see the point in pursuing Bethel. If we whiff on all the remaining DB targets, save the scholarship for a stud next cycle instead of settling for a Golden-level take at the 11th hour.

If Bethel's a possible option around the time of his OV, then something probably went horribly wrong with Campbell/Surtain/Samuel.

Advertisement
Back