Nigel Bethel vs. Isaiah McKenzie...7pm friday Traz Powell

Advertisement
Typical South Florida CB, just tries to manhandle WR's through their routes.

That **** don't work against good WR's buddy.

This makes me even more angry about...

Ahhh let me shut up. I've said enough.

Nigel shoudve never even agreed to this. Its hard as **** for a db to look good in this situation. Guess he figured he could manhandle McKenzie bc he's smaller. Lol

Advertisement
Nigel shoudve never even agreed to this. Its hard as **** for a db to look good in this situation. Guess he figured he could manhandle McKenzie bc he's smaller. Lol

That's the strategy of like 90% of CB's in South Florida. It's like a macho urban thing. They get points for jamming a WR into the sidelines. Thing is, that **** literally never works against good WR's, it only works when you're covering ducks.

Anybody remember the practice footage of Golden telling Thomas Finnie "No 2-hand jams Thomas. No 2-hand jams!"

Don't care if this kid is small, big mistake for not offering him. Don't care about the other three that got away, he should be a Cane. Come on Golden, wake your fat *** up.

CHOC looked good throwing that ball just saying, if he qualifies wildcat qb formation for him? Tray at Qb, duke at rb, dorsett or coley in slot

Advertisement

Yup. It's way different when a WR comes up to the line with a set route to run and maybe an option off of it. When you can freestyle as WR, you can just wait to see what kind of position you can get and decide which route gives you the biggest advantage at that point.

Not in my opinion. Treon was offered out of position. With Powell leaving Mckenzie would be fillinga need... Not to mention Berrios injury.

Solid point, I'm just worried it could be construed as disrespectful by him and the community. That's the last thing we need at this juncture.

LuLz @ the cats who actually considered bethel elite... Herndon shouldve woke yall up a loooooooooooooooong time ago... Only going to get tougher @ the next level

Advertisement
Not in my opinion. Treon was offered out of position. With Powell leaving Mckenzie would be fillinga need... Not to mention Berrios injury.

Solid point, I'm just worried it could be construed as disrespectful by him and the community. That's the last thing we need at this juncture.

Was the community and Treon up in arms when he was selected as a DB for the Army All American Game?

Nope.

Funny how that community works.

Daaaaaang Joystick was putting it on Nigel. Hey coach get the scholarship papers to Roscoe 2.0 STAT!!

Advertisement

After watching that video, I question if bethel is much bigger than IMac in the first place! Maybe in weight but it ca t be much since they're the same height.

Advertisement
Back