Nigel Bethel vs. Isaiah McKenzie...7pm friday Traz Powell

deerob305

Junior
Supposedly McKenzie has been talkin **** about Bethel, and Chad Thomas had it recorded on a camera phone at the UA practices..he thinks he can dominate Bethel one on one..well Bethel didnt take so kindly to that..this is gonna be good...

Nigel Bethel II
‏@_NigelBethel

Isaiah Mckenzie calling me out for one on ones....woah there, do people not know I live for one on ones smh

Isaiah McKenzie ‏
@JoyStick_izzy

@_NigelBethel 200 on me guaranteed

Nigel Bethel II
‏@_NigelBethel

@JoyStick_izzy let's get it....you still ain't tell me what's the bet? And what day

Isaiah McKenzie ‏@JoyStick_izzy

@_NigelBethel $200 Friday night at traz

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel

@JoyStick_izzy ok what's the best sir

@_NigelBethel you choose

@JoyStick_izzy you won't catch the ball 6 out of 10 times.

@_NigelBethel 😁 just make sure you start saving now

@JoyStick_izzy and bring your own QB so you don say a ***** cheating you....

lol..he then followed up with this after people kept askin him what happen....

@Duckedoff_Vante @RIP_Shod23 we betting 200 he called me out, that boy was in Orlando stressing I can't stick him...so it's pressure

Advertisement
170.jpg

Does this help our chances if we finally offer Isaiah? :ohlord:

Nigel on twitter saying he wish he had better offers. Then "making friends" with guys I want...

I mean bethel can hit up a coach and tell them come through and watch this and maybe that can be a way for an offer to happen who knows

Does this help our chances if we finally offer Isaiah? :ohlord:

Nigel on twitter saying he wish he had better offers. Then "making friends" with guys I want...

If Nigel had better offers his recruiting would be all over the place, I think he would still end up at Miami though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like Golden by any means, but if he does offer McKenzie now, won't it probably garner the same vicious response that offering Treon Harris got?

Advertisement
Not in my opinion. Treon was offered out of position. With Powell leaving Mckenzie would be fillinga need... Not to mention Berrios injury.

nigel will fit in nicely here. we'll have to fix him though. Coach D not a fan of the press

Did you guys see the other two videos Mckenzie str8 owned him! Bethel was holding him and all in one video.

Advertisement
Back