Nigel Bethel Jr. at South Florida Express tryouts in January

View as article
Advertisement
Soflosauce is a member now?
IMG_1092.GIF

Bethel reminds me of Jhavonte Dean.

If you're a 6'1 South Florida corner who can run 4.3 and flip your hips, you should have a home at Miami.

Advertisement
I just watched Bethel film on hudl. If u watch his kick return against American Heritage you will see somebody ran him down twice on the same play. Whoever that was is blazing man.... I think it may have been Tyson Campbell

Like the way he breaks on that ball though. Seems like he isnt afraid of contact or getting physical with receivers either.

I just watched Bethel film on hudl. If u watch his kick return against American Heritage you will see somebody ran him down twice on the same play. Whoever that was is blazing man.... I think it may have been Tyson Campbell

Noticed that as well - unreal makeup speed

Advertisement
Any relationship to nigel bethel that played at Texas tech?

his older brother

Is this confirmed? I know you're down in the area somewhere, but there's multiple threads on this kid and I haven't gotten through them all yet, so if it was I haven't seen it but I guess if anybody would know you'd be near the top of the list.

Do you think his older brother was UM material? How does little bro compare?

[TWEET]886420615028199424[/TWEET]
When it's all said & done, Lil bro will end up in this class...

Advertisement
Bethel reminds me of Jhavonte Dean.

If you're a 6'1 South Florida corner who can run 4.3 and flip your hips, you should have a home at Miami.

Yessir. And, same as I told you when we recruited Dean, whether you can tackle or be the physical DB our coaches prioritize, Diaz and crew should use exceptions for these guys. I have no idea if Bethel can tackle, but my point is it can be overlooked if you're 17-19 and have the attributes you described.

Advertisement
Back