Nigel Bethel is THAT recruit

U

User-4525

@_NigelBethel: Gators don't survive during a hurricane @DC_Wilson954 the SEC is overrated

@_NigelBethel: “@DC_Wilson954: Go at Tracy” <-----you seen the results of that

@_NigelBethel: I can't believe im a senior now...that's crazy I'll be in college next year playing ball at the U

Powell reposting Bethel's tweet

@_Powellbp4: “@_NigelBethel: It's all about the U man we fina bring the U back”

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Love this guy. Seems like he has a lot of heart and definitely seems like he could play a role in recruiting/leadership for this class

@VMJacksonJr: Miami recruit in the hood, Florida recruit online

@_NigelBethel: @VMJacksonJr join while you can fam

everyone takin shots

He's calling out Wilson for the ***** that he acts like. I love that and he's just 5'8 but got the heart of a lion this kid GETS IT!!!!

Advertisement
VJax also said this:

Vincent Jackson Jr. ‏@VMJacksonJr 12s
@good_time_pat @_NigelBethel @DC_Wilson954 Tracy my dawg man

Advertisement
Another thing if Jackson has an offer I think he commits soon because he still tweets about UM heavy and nothing really about another school so idk what he'd be waiting on

@_NigelBethel: Canes commit Ryan Mayes with the pick 6

Bethel just gets it man. Went out to support smith and mayes

Advertisement
Another thing if Jackson has an offer I think he commits soon because he still tweets about UM heavy and nothing really about another school so idk what he'd be waiting on

Personally I think the kid is overrated at LB, but if the staff wants to develop him then ill trust them. We already have two true line backers for this class committed plus the LB/DE hybrids in mccray and smith. Dont know if we will take another kid unless hes elite. We will see. I think Jackson might end up at USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back