Nigel Bethel II will not enroll early

Advertisement
Kid will be ahead of most coming in as far as technique and understanding schemes. That kid is a technician as a cb.

Love his pickup as a cb.

Kid will be ahead of most coming in as far as technique and understanding schemes. That kid is a technician as a cb.

Love his pickup as a cb.

Wasn't to impressed by his HLs.. But that's just my opinion.

Love his pickup as a cb.

Wasn't to impressed by his HLs.. But that's just my opinion.

His take is about more than his talent. He's been on the scene since his freshman year down here and he has a lot of pull with other recruits, not just this class. If some of these kids would have seen him get away, it would raise eyebrows. He is a top talent though, either way.

Advertisement
Leader. Baller. No brainer. Can't wait to see my man next fall. Hope he enjoys his senior year.

Nigel Patten would have never let this happen. In all seriousness, he will ball out regardless of when he comes.

He mentioned this possibility earlier. Be nice for him to EE but like his dedication to his track team. Kid has been a great recruit and recruiter. Al has shown that he is now easing kids into lineup, so it is not like he will be starting 1st game of next year. Not sure we are deep enough yet to redshirt this quality of recruit, so I am sure he will get his burn as season move on. The 2014 class is going to be fantastic.

/in before some jackass says Nigel is having 2nd thoughts and wants to wait till NSD to decide for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for him.

I only recommend kids going EE if they have a chance to start as a true freshman. Otherwise, enjoy your senior year, go to prom, be the BMOC after your HS career is over for a couple months, etc...

He's a kid that I see competing for time in 2016 when the current group of DB's move on to the league. He's got time.

This^^^

Couldn't agree more. All that only comes around once, but more importantly is him finishing his track career...or staying with it so he can continue to run track at the U. Not sure if he plans to or not but let the kid be a kid and do what he wants. It's positive and not hurting anyone. I know we have a few more who plan to EE. Not a big deal

Advertisement
Back