Nigel Bethel II will not enroll early

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Nigel just informed me that he has decided to stay at Booker T for the second semester in order to participate in track. He was previously considering enrolling in January. He is now expected to arrive at Miami in May

Advertisement
I think we have enough corners so I doesn't really matter if we get him in early. It would be nice bc **** get a jump on the system and would be one less SoFla kid waiting till signing day.

I think we have enough corners so I doesn't really matter if we get him in early. It would be nice bc **** get a jump on the system and would be one less SoFla kid waiting till signing day.

Regardless of numbers. It's about getting enough kids to enroll early so UM can "back count" scholarships to take a 30+ player class.

Advertisement

Regardless of numbers. It's about getting enough kids to enroll early so UM can "back count" scholarships to take a 30+ player class.

I understand that concept fully. I still think we will have about 8 em rolling early

I think there should be a way where he shouldn't have to chose, a plus for staying home in a sense. you only have a track meet once a week

Advertisement
Advertisement
we still love you nigel, just stay be here by the time next season starts and I'm a happy camper

Advertisement
lulz at "track"

he got some ho's lined up and he needs more time to close.

go get'em nigel!

Good for him.

I only recommend kids going EE if they have a chance to start as a true freshman. Otherwise, enjoy your senior year, go to prom, be the BMOC after your HS career is over for a couple months, etc...

He's a kid that I see competing for time in 2016 when the current group of DB's move on to the league. He's got time.

Advertisement
Back