Nigel Bethel Development?

Canes91

Freshman
Does anybody have any insight on Nigel Bethels development at corner. Really think we will need him this season.

Advertisement
I'm not sure we will need him but in the Spring the reports were decent.

I saw someone comment yesterday that we don't have elite athletes at DB anymore and I didn't feel like responding but I thought about this kid. I think he is an elite athlete along with Gurvan Hall and Bandy.

Advertisement

I saw someone comment yesterday that we don't have elite athletes at DB anymore and I didn't feel like responding but I thought about this kid. I think he is an elite athlete along with Gurvan Hall and Bandy.

Id agree with him and hall. Bandy is also a good athlete not great. Nigel imo has the raw ability just needs the coaching.

Id agree with him and hall. Bandy is also a good athlete not great. Nigel imo has the raw ability just needs the coaching.

I name Bandy because I can't figure out how he is always in position at his size. And he's been that way since he got here.

He must have some amazing feet, I know he had great hips from his The Opening 1 on 1's back in the day. I didn't think his speed was elite at first but that Pick 6 against Notre Dame changed my mind. I can understand why you say he's not an elite athlete though.

Advertisement

Eh a 74.34 SPARQ score isn't really an elite athlete for a corner. (Bethel)

I name Bandy because I can't figure out how he is always in position at his size. And he's been that way since he got here.

He must have some amazing feet, I know he had great hips from his The Opening 1 on 1's back in the day. I didn't think his speed was elite at first but that Pick 6 against Notre Dame changed my mind. I can understand why you say he's not an elite athlete though.
Bandy has good speed. He ran a 4.52 at the opening. So he is probably a mid 4.4 to low 4.5 guy now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Al Blades is not ready yet, they need to hit the portal for a good Grad Transfer Corner or Juco. If Bandy gets hurt we will have no experience at CB.
I hope they are exploring this option now. Wondering if Bolden is an option at CB.

Bethel or Blades or Williams must be ready to play or must look outside to bring in help before season starts.

Advertisement
Back