Nicky. Retirement move?

That was a ****** commute 30 years ago.
Bet you didn’t have a helicopter….
finals campus GIF

Advertisement
People always act like they know what the wife or mom (of recruits) likes even though I've never seen a coaches Wife speak out on it. That is unless it's the party line of this place is great or so and so coach is great. I've always wondered why people make things up like they're best friends and then everyone runs with it.

My guess, he'll have multiple homes like he does now. His lakehouse is an incredible looking place, but I bet they'll sell it.
She literally said that on their way out of town.

Advertisement
Idk man.
That’s a very exclusive piece of real estate.
In fact, most people that buy there live there I believe. If it was anywhere else I wouldn’t be too convinced he’s retiring.
But Jupiter island is full of retired athletes and celebrities.
Yes some are still active. But it’s a who’s who of American sports. From Johnny Bench to tiger woods.

He's already got one of those on 30A.
Didn't know that, similar style beach type place? I stayed at a place just north of sailfish point a couple years ago and had to fly my drone over just to look at the houses along the IC. Yeah, and the boats there also were just wow. Beautiful area!

Big difference between coaching in Coral Gables and a coastal property 100 miles north in posh Jupiter Island with a retired husband.
1) He was in Ft. Lauderdale.
2) The culture of South Florida is the culture of South Florida, recognizing Jupiter Island is a unique place.
3) It was a comment that I made in passing, and I genuinely, truly, from the bottom of my heart, could not care less what Terry Saban thinks of South Florida, sub-regions of South Florida, where she wants to retire, or anything related to this, other than I hope it is sooner rather than later. I will gladly delete the post if it means not having to continue with this.

Everyone likes not paying state income taxes.
But is it worth living in one of the most outrageous housing markets in the country? I’d think Jupiter is a really expensive place to live, with habitable 3 bd 2 bathroom single family homes costing somewhere close to half a million if not more. Add in all the property taxes, high HOA and insurances costs, South Florida is very unaffordable despite no state income tax.

Advertisement
But is it worth living in one of the most outrageous housing markets in the country? I’d think Jupiter is a really expensive place to live, with habitable 3 bd 2 bathroom single family homes costing somewhere close to half a million if not more. Add in all the property taxes, high HOA and insurances costs, South Florida is very unaffordable despite no state income tax.
Jupiter Island is in Martin County, not Palm Beach County. They have (slightly) lower property taxes and insurance.

Advertisement
Seriously. Both him and "Miss Terry" are from West Virginia. You don't want that "element" moving next door to you. They both almost destroyed property values in Rio Vista in Lauderdale during his brief stint at Fins corch.
Did they drop a double wide in the backyard? Cars on blocks?

Advertisement
Did they drop a double wide in the backyard? Cars on blocks?
Miss Terry's kinfolk showed up for what was supposed to be a week-long vacation during Fins training camp and didn't leave for 11 months.

Their antics at the Taco Bell on University near the team facility at Nova alone used to give Nick headaches when Joe Rose would try to joke with him about it on his weekly coach show.

Hard to argue that will be their primary residence while his job is in Alabama and the amount of time spent there is pretty well publicized.
You have to figure the Florida purchase is a retirement house. I would think he retires within the next 2 years.

Lol at "Half a Million, if not more"....My man, you need to head North a Mill & more....

Advertisement
Back