Nick Saban...

The quality of topics recently on here have been worthless. Posters mentions about a poll rating this or that and a worthless discussion ensues. Perhaps forum should go on a sabbatical after
NFL draft and not start again until first day of our first fall practice. If “quality” of recent topics is what we can look forward to during next 3 months then it will be a painful summer reviewing comments on this site.

Yes because I totally want to spend the next three months of my life debating the qb situation, the o line, Richt's offense, Rumph's recruiting , etc.

If you don't like hypothetical questions like this, then this board isn't for you honky.

Advertisement
well considering IF I stopped, he'd probably pull a gun, mug me, then take my car...

on a serious note though, I'd probably pull over...

then get the chain saw out of the back of my truck and cut down the nearest pine tree on that sack of sh*t and his piece of sh*t car

Advertisement
I'd compliment him on his air bag game and then make him regret not using his helicopter. I'd then offer him a deal, his official resignation for his life. If he declined, then I would tell him it's not personal, bid him one last "Roll Tide" to honor him before racing out of there. That would be the human thing to do.

Yes because I totally want to spend the next three months of my life debating the qb situation, the o line, Richt's offense, Rumph's recruiting , etc.

If you don't like hypothetical questions like this, then this board isn't for you honky.
Honky? Why is it so common on this forum that when one disagrees with someone’s viewpoint they counter with profane comments? I guess it is a measure of the lack of intelligence of the poster who uses profane comments in his message. Perhaps it can be attributed to their immaturity and inability to have a civil response.

Advertisement
The quality of topics recently on here have been worthless. Posters mentions about a poll rating this or that and a worthless discussion ensues. Perhaps forum should go on a sabbatical after
NFL draft and not start again until first day of our first fall practice. If “quality” of recent topics is what we can look forward to during next 3 months then it will be a painful summer reviewing comments on this site.
Why are you here then? Why bother even reading, let alone responding with posts? It's the off season. People are going to make stupid threads about meaningless subjects. Nobody is forcing you to be here nor are they forcing you to read anything posted here. You're clearly far too intelligent and high brow to be on this site with all these "worthless discussions". Maybe you should find a new website to check out? There's like a billion of them out there.

Ill jack him for his helicopter keys npick up jobe and throw him out the helicopter like scarface

Why don't you do us all a favor and go on your own sabbatical indefinitely.

Hate to admit it, but Bama has long been my 2nd favorite team behind the Canes - and I needed that fix like a heron junkie after the pass interference call against Ohio State and the doldrums Miami ended up in.

With that said, I'd probably grab the bag, drag him away from the fire, call 9-11 and smoke the tires leaving.

Advertisement
If you were driving behind Nick Saban on a dark, and lonely road, and he wreaked his car - the car was on fire!

If nobody else was around, would you stop and save him, or just keep driving?
I’d save him so he’d be in debt to me. I’d ask him to make me a partner in his dealership scheme learn how everything works and rat him out and bring down that NCAA violations ridden well oiled machine

Hate to admit it, but Bama has long been my 2nd favorite team behind the Canes - and I needed that fix like a heron junkie after the pass interference call against Ohio State and the doldrums Miami ended up in.

With that said, I'd probably grab the bag, drag him away from the fire, call 9-11 and smoke the tires leaving.
Your 2nd favorite team???? You scumbag, say it correctly!!!! They’re your 1st favorite team!!! I don’t have to wonder who you were cheering for during the 1992 Sugar Bowl! It was win win for you right??? Riiiiiiiiiight............

Last edited:

Do us all a favor and jump in the fire with Saban.

There is no 2nd favorite after the canes, what you’re really saying is you’re a frontrunning Bammer slurper

Do like this with your boy:
6A790659-D7E8-470F-9BD1-5E28F3CF0AE7.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

This does not compute.
How does this happen??

honky
a derogatory term for a Caucasian person.

Nih/./guh/ n. 1. racist term used to discribed any dark skinned people but generally reserved for those of african descent.

yo, we got double standards on this board or something? They both mean the same thing and one is *****'d out

This does not compute.
How does this happen??
Goes way back to the 1970s when Miami wasn't a factor yet, and Bama was the closest decent team in the SE US while I was out inKansas playing small ball with a bunch of Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska and Notre Dame fans

Advertisement
Back